Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

Re: Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

Rockhopper,

Frank is not aware of the ESB ROTJ SNAFU. I will be sending the correct version once I have my molds back. Then I will have you ship the ESB ATST back to me.

Nils yes your s is one of them!

Thanks Frank! These are looking great!

Steve
Thanks Steve.

Rockhopper,

Frank is not aware of the ESB ROTJ SNAFU. I will be sending the correct version once I have my molds back. Then I will have you ship the ESB ATST back to me.

Steve

Hi Steve, do you have a timeframe on this? Am i right in thinking that you and not Frank will be casting my replacement? Also will i be getting a model with the corrected legs and interior?
Thanks
Rockhopper

Last edited:

Hi Steve, do you have a timeframe on this? Am i right in thinking that you and not Frank will be casting my replacement? Also will i be getting a model with the corrected legs and interior?
Thanks
Rockhopper

Just to clarify...
The interior..is SOLD SEPARATELY. THat is someone elses Mod to this kit.

>>2) ATST full kit (Maybe..if there is any demand)
Frank,
I bet there is demand, how much will the kit cost and will only the ROTJ version be available or also the one from ESB?

Kostas

JEDI is 350 to 400. Price still TBD. Interior kit sold separately.

Just an FYI, Moe is helping finish the interior after Nathan and I sent Moe Screen Captures and castings to play with.

Thanks Frank,

so the interior is not ready yet. Is there an estimate on availability and price?

Depends on how fast little Moe build the masters - right!

Ha!... I dont know if its "little" Moe but the results of the work of "little" Moe
are OUTSTANDING! (I am happy owner of MKII and MK7 Kits)

Okay, I stop firing questions now and will wait till someone says new kits can be ordered, at what price and of course with interior.

Rockhopper,

Steve

Steve, why do you have to wait for your molds to be returned? This just seems like an unnecessary delay? Why not get Frank, who has the molds, to cast another?

Rockhopper

Steve, why do you have to wait for your molds to be returned? This just seems like an unnecessary delay? Why not get Frank, who has the molds, to cast another?

Rockhopper

Good God. If ONLY we had thought of that!!!

Which one ? The TESB or the ROTJ ?

The ROTJ seems to be 1/24, no space enough for 1/20 scale figures.

Just a teaser....

We will have more news by Friday.

As some of you know, there is an INTERIOR kit in the works.
Some of you saw, and complimented Nathan on his interior.

While flattered, Nathan wasnt happy with it. It had been one of the first models he had ever built, older than many of the Members of this Board.

So, Nathan, started working on it, to make some front instruments.
I watched him work on it, frustrated that he would have built his interior differently now. He was also not happy with the FIT inside the head of the WALKER.

Wanting to get it right, and I mean...really RIGHT. He decided there was only one Model guy to go to to ask for help.

He asked Moe to make the interior instrumentation, and the two of them, being the perfectionist that they are...and free of anything even resembling EGO.

Decided to scrap the entire interior and start over.

THAT'S Dedication to your Work. That's TEAM WORK. That is putting the Quality of a project...above everything else.

I admire these two Both. Everyone who gets this kit, will really be happy.

I bring you a SNEAK PREVIEW.

Before you look...Grab the STARWARS "365 day Book" and turn to Page 105.
int1.JPG

int2.JPG

int3.JPG

To be SOLD separately for the ROTJ ATST Kit.

Last edited:

Thats very nice pics Frank. And fans definitely appreciate the efforts that Nathan and Moe (and everyone else involved) are putting into this project.

For which kit there will be news by Friday? AT-ST, interrior or both :love

Kostas

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back