Stranger Things (Netflix)

on a side note, have we ever seen any other character of import die in “The Upside Down” less Eddie? Maybe dying there doesn’t kill you like a “reality” death? Possible way for his return?

similarly I believe Sam’s “soul” is being held in the Upside-Down for her return. Oooh - maybe possessed by Vecna as the new, “Mad-Max!”

I’m under the impression, vecna is now the black smoke monster right? He corrupted the “mind flare” black smoke monster.. and that’s him now at the end right?
Flayer, not flare as in something or someone that flays, not one of these.

1658371864456.png

I'd think that a mind flare would more likely be something that you experience after taking some kinds of drugs. :p

yeah, a LOT of loose ends to tie up. Good point that he was only a manifestation of the greater mind-flayer/ black particles whatever. it physically represents each character’s greatest collective horror-fear from that ‘80’s period. I hope we don’t see Max wake up to be secretly possessed by Vecna (or worse!) I call
her Mad-Max!
AND El will finally collapse the Upside-Down with her life. Duffer’s did say EVERYONE was crying when they read the Final Season Draft… got to come full circle I guess

yeah, a LOT of loose ends to tie up. Good point that he was only a manifestation of the greater mind-flayer/ black particles whatever. it physically represents each character’s greatest collective horror-fear from that ‘80’s period. I hope we don’t see Max wake up to be secretly possessed by Vecna (or worse!) I call
her Mad-Max!
AND El will finally collapse the Upside-Down with her life. Duffer’s did say EVERYONE was crying when they read the Final Season Draft… got to come full circle I guess

any particular reason why we have to wait until 2025 for the next season? isn't that hard to do with actors this age? aging too fast?

any particular reason why we have to wait until 2025 for the next season? isn't that hard to do with actors this age? aging too fast?
They announced that the next session will have a pretty significant time jump. From what I understand, it won't be an 'IT' level jump, but the characters will be played more age appropriate.

The actors age jump between seasons 3 and 4 was already pretty significant, it's tough to maintain actual continuity with actors that young. Hopefully the story still works with the time jump, I think it's a potentially good idea

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back