Stranger Things (Netflix)

They announced that the next session will have a pretty significant time jump. From what I understand, it won't be an 'IT' level jump, but the characters will be played more age appropriate.
Wow! I didn’t hear that! Thanks for clearing it up. I was figuring with the way season 4 ended, season 5 was gonna pull a last Jedi and take off right from where season 4 left off

Now hearing there is gonna be a jump, I wonder how far the vecna virus will spread in the real world..

And where is hopper going to be hiding this whole time?

297698772_3284407685163853_2576121178007419394_n 2.jpg

I guess everyone is cosplaying as him, I’ve been collecting pieces for my friend, she’s obsessed with him

One pig ring is 200 bucks!!

Wow! I didn’t hear that! Thanks for clearing it up. I was figuring with the way season 4 ended, season 5 was gonna pull a last Jedi and take off right from where season 4 left off

Now hearing there is gonna be a jump, I wonder how far the vecna virus will spread in the real world..

And where is hopper going to be hiding this whole time?
From a narrative standpoint, a time jump works rather well. The more time that passes, the more the characters might think that they might have actually defeated Vecna, or at least they've permanently closed off the portal between the "real world" and the Upside Down. So when things start happening again, it becomes more of a shock because they've started to believe that things were finally over. That's assuming, of course, that the Duffer bros go this route. Alternately, they could simply go the Star Wars to Empire route and simply say that time has passed, & our gang has had some adventures, but nothing major until now.

Last edited:
Just wanted to brag, I snagged this at a garage sale for $.25 today:

PXL_20220829_020033079.jpg PXL_20220829_020120779.MP.jpg

I didn't grab this when it was easy to buy, they're quite a bit more on Amazon now. This one is super clean, I'd swear it's never been played. Neat VHS styling, really fits with the show.

Just wanted to brag, I snagged this at a garage sale for $.25 today:

View attachment 1612410 View attachment 1612409

I didn't grab this when it was easy to buy, they're quite a bit more on Amazon now. This one is super clean, I'd swear it's never been played. Neat VHS styling, really fits with the show.
I picked up both the Season 1 and Season 2 versions from Target a while ago. I've had to purchase a bootleg box set to get Season 3 and 4 on physical release (since it's already been too long when they could have released it physically.

It's reasonably likely that I'll never play these either as we still have Netflix and I'm a sucker for convenience, but
I picked up both the Season 1 and Season 2 versions from Target a while ago. I've had to purchase a bootleg box set to get Season 3 and 4 on physical release (since it's already been too long when they could have released it physically.
Nice, yeah, in retrospect I really regret not getting these from Target. Even if I never watch them, they're great keepsakes. I'll have to keep an eye out for season 2, but I won't hold my breath for another $.25 deal!

It's reasonably likely that I'll never play these either as we still have Netflix and I'm a sucker for convenience, but

Nice, yeah, in retrospect I really regret not getting these from Target. Even if I never watch them, they're great keepsakes. I'll have to keep an eye out for season 2, but I won't hold my breath for another $.25 deal!
Considering Netflix has been reported as hurting in their numbers, there's a good chance that they may not be available for long after Season 5 is complete.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back