Stranger Things (Netflix)

I was finally able to read this entire thread.

I see a lot of people don’t like billy and think he’s a waste

I don’t like the character personally, but I think with out him we wouldn’t have gotten steve to become friends with the kids

Steve thinks of himself as “the King” until he is de throned by this new California bad boy billy.

Billy makes it a mission to become friends with Steve’s friends and take them from him, then he physically out does steve.

Steve is totally beaten by this guy, and now he doesn’t even have his girlfriend to comfort him. With steve not being the king in school anymore he befriends the group of nerdy kids

If we didn’t have billy, I don’t think Steve’s character would have ever become friends with the kids, he would still be the king and moved on to the next “whore” in school

I was finally able to read this entire thread.

I see a lot of people don’t like billy and think he’s a waste

I don’t like the character personally, but I think with out him we wouldn’t have gotten steve to become friends with the kids

Steve thinks of himself as “the King” until he is de throned by this new California bad boy billy.

Billy makes it a mission to become friends with Steve’s friends and take them from him, then he physically out does steve.

Steve is totally beaten by this guy, and now he doesn’t even have his girlfriend to comfort him. With steve not being the king in school anymore he befriends the group of nerdy kids

If we didn’t have billy, I don’t think Steve’s character would have ever become friends with the kids, he would still be the king and moved on to the next “whore” in school

I mean, I get that. It's solid reasoning. I had less problems with what they did, and more problems with how they did it. The explanation makes sense, but the execution seemed pretty sloppy.

Eh. I knew plenty of guys like him in high school. Frequently, the ones that are abused and/or neglected like Billy is tend to play themselves up as being older as a defense mechanism. They can look down on all the pleb high schoolers who don't know what life is REALLY like, thus making themselves feel superior and more in control.

Doesn't help that the guy comes off a helluva lot older than a high schooler either.

Really?! I didn’t feel that at all? Maybe because this is the first time I’ve ever really seen this actor?

I didn’t realize he was the red power ranger, but then again I didn’t pay any attention to that film to begin with so that’s not a fair comparison

Make no mistake I am not a fan of this character at all, I was only explaining my understandings of having him on the show

has it been 100% confirm there will only be 4 seasons?

I was googling the other night and rumors are season 3 is the last? Any truths?

Looks like it returns 4th of July!!
IMG_7451.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back