Stolen Orhader ZentaiZentai

Wow that's really great seeing this.
I don't want to jynx anything, but I've been to colorsuits recently and it seems they have also stopped selling my patterns :)

Well, in terms of outcomes, I consider this one of the better ones. While it's super wrong they stole it in the first place, at least you're getting the credit you deserve for your prints, orhadar (one of which I had just bought and is amazing!) If anything you're getting some free advertising now. I hope everyone continues to do the right thing and supports you, Orhadar.

Last edited:
I heard this news from one of the members here in the past. He/she said that zentai-zentai requires people who buy suits to buy your pattern first through a link. However, I tried placing an order and I still was able to get to the payment page even without a mention of buying your pattern. Of course I didn't buy anything.

I was the person to say they had to go to Orhardar's site through a link to order the pattern, if I'm recalling correctly and that was a while ago.

When you get on there, it looks like they still have Orhadar's symbiote pattern and 2099 one up for sale... I don't know if it directs you to buy his pattern first when they sell it to you or not though.

When you get on there, it looks like they still have Orhadar's symbiote pattern and 2099 one up for sale... I don't know if it directs you to buy his pattern first when they sell it to you or not though.

They charge for printing and sewing now i think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They charge for printing and sewing now i think.

Yeah, but when you order Orhadar's suit from their website (the symbiote one or the 2099) do you pay for his file too? In other words, is Orhadar getting the money he deserves for his suits?

Yeah, but when you order Orhadar's suit from their website (the symbiote one or the 2099) do you pay for his file too? In other words, is Orhadar getting the money he deserves for his suits?

I think so, I am not really sure but I have seen people in comments asking about how to buy the files from his website.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back