Who did zentai zentai steal this from?

BlackKnight247

uploadfromtaptalk1409776422096.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409776427409.jpg

I had a feeling this needs to stop, can we start a petition?
I highly doubts they would care since I don't think there is any grounds for legal action since it's not officially copyrighted by orhadars. The best we can do is inform others of the situation and hope they understand, because even though some will be like" what's the big deal" we have to remember not everyone is a cops layer how is buying that suit so they may not grasp what it means when his pattern gets sold without his accreditation. I wish him the best though I've has some great patterns

Maybe we can say it's a form of bullying because they are repeatedly stealing from him
which is practically the definition, and because it's cyber its illegal

Maybe we can say it's a form of bullying because they are repeatedly stealing from him
which is practically the definition, and because it's cyber its illegal
I mean if I had the time I would personally look for something but I suggest orhadar consult a lawyer to find grounds to sue that's the best way to say "stop stealing my ****" excuse my language I simply dislike those with no sense of morals

I mean if I had the time I would personally look for something but I suggest orhadar consult a lawyer to find grounds to sue that's the best way to say "stop stealing my ****" excuse my language I simply dislike those with no sense of morals
The counter-argument is Orhadar is stealing from Marvel by profiting off their character designs (or so I'd assume). Unfortunately, other than nagging Zentai, there isn't much to be done legally without also bringing the hammer down on a large portion of the RPF economy (or so I'd assume).

What do you call keeping a pattern and using for unauthorised distribution

He is saying you HAVE TO BUY ORHADAR'S PATTERN FIRST! Read the page on zentai-zentai. It clearly states in the description:

"We only charge for the printing and sewing.
We will atler the details such as size and weblines for you for free.

gunheaddesign "

I'm not defending them, it just makes me so mad when people act like others are wrong and they are right when they clearly didn't even read the post.

He is saying you HAVE TO BUY ORHADAR'S PATTERN FIRST! Read the page on zentai-zentai. It clearly states in the description:

"We only charge for the printing and sewing.
We will atler the details such as size and weblines for you for free.

gunheaddesign "

I'm not defending them, it just makes me so mad when people act like others are wrong and they are right when they clearly didn't even read the post.
Dude I, Aw you know what forget it

To be clear the only print they stole was the 3-D cut spiderman, they make you send them the suit pattern to have this and many other patterns from http://www.gunheaddesign.com/ to have the suit made. Look for yourself http://www.zentai-zentai.com/3d-printed-deadpool-spandex-lycra-zentai-suit-products-3011.html.

P.S. I'm not saying that stealing is okay i'm mad about them taking the pattern too, i'm just saying that they didn't steal this one.
Ok dude, look....uploadfromtaptalk1411053892080.jpg now i know that yes, some of the products require buying the pattern I totally get that and Megalegofilms too i get it. But that was past and now I'm referring to this which was a pattern made by a user and he has only given it to one other person which may of lead to zz stealing it. Also, I may be wrong but I have not seen anything on that site stating you must buy the pattern. If only one pattern was stolen, i guess nobody would care if I brought the miles morales one (but dont judge me on that because I havnt checked if i need the pattern for thatt) but anyways I think I've got atleast a little of my point across

I have personally bought a spiderman mask from zentai-zentai,
Sure it was not that great of a product, the sewing is pretty bad. It was for a trial and error project. nothing serious

This is what i realized, Their company is based from china, printing done from china and so on.
With that being said its nothing new to them, it has been like this for years for example;
Chinese knockoff products like iphones, console games, guitars, ipods and so on.
If thats what the public demands, they will deliver.

Not trying to degrade them or anything, ive been to china
the people there were great and the experience there better than i expected it to be
but these are facts.

Heres a joke of the day
God makes humans, China makes everything else

Last edited:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back