Stolen Orhader ZentaiZentai

I contacted Zentai zentai again. this guy treats me like an idiot and pretend to be one himself.
telling me his designers made the pattern then asking for proof then saying anybody could have done that, and then not responding to my emails when I confront him.

He's a scum bag :/ Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do except boycott :/

I contacted Zentai zentai again. this guy treats me like an idiot and pretend to be one himself.
telling me his designers made the pattern then asking for proof then saying anybody could have done that, and then not responding to my emails when I confront him.

I told them I could make patterns for them, so they wouldn't need to steal any from awesome pattern makers like you, and in return they stop stealing people's hard work.I doubt they will respond, but I gave it a shot.

zentaizentai told me they are looking for a faceshell. i think they want to recast it and make cheap faceshell to sale, do not sale faceshell to them !

for some reason I cannot enter zentai-zentai anymore.
the guy contacted me back and asked me to "mark" the patterns that are mine. don't really understand what he wants but can anyone get on their site?
if so can someone post here a screen cap of all the patterns of mine they sell?

the guy contacted me back and asked me to "mark" the patterns that are mine. don't really understand what he wants but can anyone get on their site?
I can do that, i would love to help you
Just wait me a second

Last edited:
Screenshot_2014-06-18-17-08-25.pngScreenshot_2014-06-18-17-08-48.pngScreenshot_2014-06-18-17-08-53.png they .

are there more? from the pic I saw only the superior and the ASM 2 is mine. I know they had my classic spidey as well.

They also use your muscle shade for their red spandex suit
They can sell your ultimate spider man and spidrr man 2099 if anyone pm they want to buy

still contating them I think I can get through I know a lawyer in Singapore who works with copyrights hes a friend of my dads he told me he would contact them as well

Either they blocked me or My friend did his job. Its odd though how right after i posted that it stopped working. Could they have someone on this site?

I wonder if more could be done to promote Orhadar (or whoever else's) prints and where to get it, to at least try to improve this situation? I noticed if you search for things like 'Spider Man suit' on Google, you get the so-so official things at Party City which are over 200 bucks, and then the zentai-zentai one shows up with Orhadar's pattern and somebody probably sees it and thinks, "Wow, that looks better than the official one AND it's a third of the price!" Maybe if we could get a page (maybe even a thread from this forum) explaining the best (and honest) options to do Spidey, including variables for different budgets, and get that page to display in the first set of Google results so people who are searching for Spidey suits to buy will see it when they are first looking into the idea, we could at least educate *some* people away from these resellers?

Also I've noticed a lot of Spidey build threads will talk about the Orhadar prints, but not explain where to get them. I understand that this info is common knowledge for a lot of RPFers and that it's not impossible to find with a little digging, but why not make it easier for people who are stumbling across this site from Google or wherever? So someone comes in and sees one of the awesome suits on this site, that the builder could not only mention that it's an Orhadar print but also offer the link to where to get it? Even if you Google 'Orhadar Spider Man', his Gun Head Design page doesn't pop up in the results for me, so every little bit counts.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back