Stolen Orhader ZentaiZentai

This thread was made to inform people about the stolen pattern. Let's keep it that way, ok?

Sure.
Anyway,

zentai-zentai has made a habit of taking 'custom orders' from clients and then stealing the resultant file and using it to mass-produce unauthorized reprints of suit files they do not own. The nomenclature on the site is usually one of two strange phrases: "3D cut" and "3D shades" when describing a print file rather than their normal patterns. They have a stolen Amazing Spider-Man 1 pattern, a swiped Superior Spider-Man, Miles Morales Spider-man, Green Lantern, and Man of Steel pattern, but the most popularly purchased and egregious pattern is their stolen early color version of Orhadar's Amazing Spider-Man 2 file.

Sure.
Anyway,

zentai-zentai has made a habit of taking 'custom orders' from clients and then stealing the resultant file and using it to mass-produce unauthorized reprints of suit files they do not own. The nomenclature on the site is usually one of two strange phrases: "3D cut" and "3D shades" when describing a print file rather than their normal patterns. They have a stolen Amazing Spider-Man 1 pattern, a swiped Superior Spider-Man, Miles Morales Spider-man, Green Lantern, and Man of Steel pattern, but the most popularly purchased and egregious pattern is their stolen early color version of Orhadar's Amazing Spider-Man 2 file.

After just viewing their website and seeing the pictures they use for displaying the suits. It's bad. It's so BAD. I'm not sure what went wrong when they obtained these files but I do know one thing. The original owners of these files from the RPF or as I like to call them The Master's of Movie Patterns! (Thundering noise in background) have got nothing to worry about. Because your work is WWAAAYYYY better looking from theirs. People like Orhadar who've made awesome patterns are fine. Trust me guys. Their website is garbage....
My name is TheMovieGuy and I approve this message. Thanks for listening.

Hi everyone, i have purcahse a suit from zentai zentai site, and you can believe me, when i have purchase this one, i don't know really that he have stolen a work from others !!
for me it's just a suit that i have purchase for only 65 dollars, moreover, i have received my costume during my inscription on the rpf, and my intention is not bad, really...
and i want to give my excuse if i use a zentai suit, i don't know make sewing, so for me, it's impossible to take a print pattern :/

It's not really an acceptable excuse - you don't buy from zentaizentai (instead of purchasing a pattern file) just because you can't sew. You get a company like fabricondemand to print the file for you and then you pay someone else to sew it for you like the majority of members do.

If it was something you were considering, please do not contact me for lenses or a faceshell.

Hi everyone, i have purcahse a suit from zentai zentai site, and you can believe me, when i have purchase this one, i don't know really that he have stolen a work from others !!
for me it's just a suit that i have purchase for only 65 dollars, moreover, i have received my costume during my inscription on the rpf, and my intention is not bad, really...
and i want to give my excuse if i use a zentai suit, i don't know make sewing, so for me, it's impossible to take a print pattern :/

You know, i repeat when i have purshase it, i wasn't know for the stolen pattern, moreover, i have take a simply choice ! The suit arrived for only 65 dollars, but believe me if I have heard when I have purchase this one that he have stolen the pattern, be sure, I wouldn't take zentai suit, so now, it's too late, I don't want to put my work on the junk because I wasn't aware.
So, Again, i give you my excuse, and if you don't want to take this, is not a problem, I Know that my intentions was not bad.

And sorry for my English, I'm French and not strong in this language

I understand that, but I would prefer that my products are not being used/associated with zentaizentai suits regardless if you knew their history before purchasing it.

Other members have done the same thing you did and once they knew about zentaizentai, they then decided to purchase the original file from Orhadar and start over.

I understand TJack ! my reaction if i was in your place was the same !
i will make the amazing spiderman 2, i have used a lot of puffy paint, and my project is over to 85 %,after many hours that i have passed on it, i don't want to start to from to scratch.
But for my amazing spiderman 2, i a m very happy to use your job! is not a problem for me you know, i repeat, i am not on the site to be rejected by other because i use a stolen work, when i have learn for the story of zentai, my first reaction is the surprise and deception, believe me, i repeat again, i want to participate on the community, and you know, zentai site is a english site, so, for give you an exemple, go on french site to command something ( because in france we don't have any choice ) and try to understand all, it's complicated...
And if anyone understand the french, je suis vraiment désolé, encore une fois, d'avoir acheté a des voleurs, ce n'étais pas dans mes intentions, je souhaite juste être un membre a part entière de la communauté.
On this word, thank you my friends, i hope that you don't have a bad look on me

Has anyone left any negative reviews on the site to directly let customers know it was stolen? It would seem that would be the most effective way to raise awareness of the issue.

They review your feedback before posting already tried it I wonder how long before the new ASM 2 suit that someone on here is giving away for free will be uploaded I'm certain zentai-zentai are on this forum somewhere the annoying thing is it has got to be someone on here who gives them the file in the first place? They removed orharders ultimate suit I believe after Lunman complained don't know why they they keep the others up. its ashame they offer there services cheap and If they only printed what people sent so many people could get nice enough suits for a cheap price but they had to start stealing I rekon we will see loads of people in the stolen suit this year at comicon
Has anyone left any negative reviews on the site to directly let customers know it was stolen? It would seem that would be the most effective way to raise awareness of the issue.

Just another, related question: When a customer purchases a pattern, does this give the customer the right to reproduce the suit multiple times for sale? I never thought so.

I figured you could use the pattern for your personal suit(s) but not for profit. Otherwise, it seems like the equivalent of recasting, unless the artist has given permission for the design to be used repeatedly.

Lately, I've seen sellers offering suits based on patterns they didn't create. I'm not referring to blank muscle patterns, which are purchased with the understanding the customer will modify with an original design, but rather fully complete patterns (like those by orhadar, sonjou, etc).

Last edited:
Hi, too many people buy zentai and wasn't Know that it stolen work, when I have purchase it, I wasnt a member of therpf yet, and for me, I was funded the perfect suit for economical price ! but If people knew that is stolen work, I think they have a possibility to thinking about their choice and take an other solutions!
Why ordhar's don't denounce zentai zentai for stolen work ?

Not only do they steal prints, but they steal basic fabric designs. Some kid drew up my costume and sent it to them. Now they have it up on this website.

As for the people who make these wonderful things for us to utilize in our cosplays you have to take responsibility to know that while people like you are around to create it their will always be recasters to recast it.

That's the sad truth but unfortunately that is how it's always going to be. Everyone wants to be Spider-Man and as long as people will love him their will always be people to find ways of being him. Instead of crying about it instead take the motivation to become more innovative and create your work to a degree that would be more secure for you to put out into the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people on FB in "heroes for hire, costumes for sale" are considering ordering a suit based on a stolen pattern from Zentai-Zentai. I've pointed them here for more info.

Last edited:
As for the people who make these wonderful things for us to utilize in our cosplays you have to take responsibility to know that while people like you are around to create it their will always be recasters to recast it.

That's the sad truth but unfortunately that is how it's always going to be. Everyone wants to be Spider-Man and as long as people will love him their will always be people to find ways of being him. Instead of crying about it instead take the motivation to become more innovative and create your work to a degree that would be more secure for you to put out into the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I don't understand what you mean by 'more secure' ? The only option would be for the person offering the patterning to stop, and only sell complete printed suits. That's not always a viable option, because 99% of the pattern file creators do not have the resources to print the actual fabric in-house, so they would then be sending out the work to get printed just like a buyer with just the file would.
As for 'crying about it', I don't think anyone is crying about anything. People are profiting off of the work of others, and in this instance it's blatant theft of someone else's creation for personal profit. You don't 'accidentally' acquire an Orhadar print, and then 'accidentally' resell the file repeatedly for profit. Threads like these let members know which businesses and individuals are recasting (digitally or otherwise) and profitting off of other's work. Beyond it being a despicable practice (and a reasonable indicator of the seller's integrity), it's also against RPF member guidelines.
Yeah, people will always cheat and steal, and that's an inevitability. That doesn't make the practice any more acceptable, and I would much rather find out about sellers like this in a thread before I make a purchase. I'm all for innovations that would make it much more difficult for Orhadar (and others) work to be ripped off, but in the meantime I'm completely OK with hounding the **** out of people who are reselling stolen work. It hits home the most when it's your stuff, good for Orhadar for having people to contribute information and help protect his work. :thumbsup

Last edited:
I guess I don't understand what you mean by 'more secure' ? The only option would be for the person offering the patterning to stop, and only sell complete printed suits. That's not always a viable option, because 99% of the pattern file creators do not have the resources to print the actual fabric in-house, so they would then be sending out the work to get printed just like a buyerr with just the file would.
As for 'crying about it', I don't think anyone is crying about anything. People are profiting off of the work of others, and in this instance it's blatant theft of someone else's creation for personal profit. You don't 'accidentally' acquire an Orhadar print, and then 'accidentally' resell the file repeatedly for profit. Threads like these let members know which businesses and individuals are recasting (digitally or otherwise) and profitting off of other's work. Beyond it being a despicable practice (and a reasonable indicator of the seller's integrity), it's also against RPF member guidelines.
Yeah, people will always cheat and steal, and that's an inevitability. That doesn't make the practice any more acceptable, and I would much rather find out about sellers like this in a thread before I make a purchase. I'm all for innovations that would make it much more difficult for Orhadar (and others) work to be ripped off, but in the meantime I'm completely OK with hounding the **** out of people who are reselling stolen work. It hits home the most when it's your stuff, good for Orhadar for having people to contribute to supporting his work.

SpideyFox made his cross Superior/ ASM/ ASM2 pattern, but due to the contract he has with the person who made the muscle base for his pattern, I gave input to sell the print itself rather than the file, he also said he couldn't sell the file alone because of the contract with the person who created the muscle base pattern. I feel as though, this should've been the way to go from the start. Such a shame someone stole Iracels suit design and sent it to ZentaiZentai. Why can't people just make the ZentaiZone suits better? I've follow a guy on Instagram and he has transformed the zentai suit into something awesome. Thank the lord I came across this site when researching spiderman suits before stumbling upon zentaizentai.

SpideyFox made his cross Superior/ ASM/ ASM2 pattern, but due to the contract he has with the person who made the muscle base for his pattern, I gave input to sell the print itself rather than the file, he also said he couldn't sell the file alone because of the contract with the person who created the muscle base pattern. I feel as though, this should've been the way to go from the start. Such a shame someone stole Iracels suit design and sent it to ZentaiZentai. Why can't people just make the ZentaiZone suits better? I've follow a guy on Instagram and he has transformed the zentai suit into something awesome. Thank the lord I came across this site when researching spiderman suits before stumbling upon zentaizentai.
yea nikos advice was very good and i think thats what we all need to start doing this it makes it more safeand zentai zentai is literally the stalin of cosplay

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back