Steve Harrington's costumes Stranger Things

Hello, I've previously shared my shoes, the Nike Blazers. Anyway, I've been playing around with the idea and I might have found a solution. The Real Nike bruins that Steve wears are close to the 1 to the 2,000-dollar range. I've seen the Nike Cortez has a similar upper to the bruins. The Cortez is Famous for the line on the midsole so you can paint the EVA foam midsole with white water-based paint to cover it. Let me know your thoughts...

Here is the Concept:
Concept Nike Bruin-Cortez.jpg
Nike Cortez Bruins Concept 2.jpg

Last edited:
what is the blue jacket Steve has in stranger things season 1 as in what is the screen used one ?

Attachments

• AE712ACB-A285-434B-BCA0-6F950CD093F9.png
    AE712ACB-A285-434B-BCA0-6F950CD093F9.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 98E8AD69-F5BD-4530-9B21-53F58508AC70_1_201_a.jpeg
    98E8AD69-F5BD-4530-9B21-53F58508AC70_1_201_a.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 76
  • B0D68DF4-D671-4A5A-B3EF-F9A815023A29.jpeg
    B0D68DF4-D671-4A5A-B3EF-F9A815023A29.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 75
First I found a close match to Steve’s Harrington Jacket from S2. Funny that nearly whenever we see Steve with a jacket, it’s almost always a Harrington Jacket, a jacket that share his last name lol.
Secondly,
not a Steve item but funny none the less and worth mentioning, I found my letterman jacket from High School and it is strikingly similar to the one on screen, with a few noticeable distinctions. Weird we never see Steve in one of these as he most definitely would have one if you think about it.
any Idea what the actual screen used jacket is for the blue season 2 jacket ?

any Idea what the actual screen used jacket is for the blue season 2 jacket ?
No idea what the exact model is but that type of jacket is called a Harrington jacket (appropriately enough), so if you search for those in blue you should at least find something very close. You'll specifically want one with Raglan sleeves, although I wouldn't include that in your search terms since it's not something most people will think to include in the listing titles or descriptions, and that's what Harrington jackets usually tend to have anyway.

Last edited:
Hey guys, great to see this thread rolling on a nicely. I've managed to ID one of his many polo shirts he wears in season 1. It's a vintage Le Tigre.
View attachment 1047336

I'm now trying to find the correct vest we wears towards the end of season 3. At first glance I thought it may have been a vintage Guess vest, as they've made a few with the same two tone construction. After looking for a while, I've ruled them out...at this point.

View attachment 1047337

View attachment 1047338

View attachment 1047339
my guess ( get it lol )is that they got a guess vest like that pattern and made a copy in red and dark blue denim , it would explain how the button placement is not under the fabric and how it still matches the jacket , they then probably added the pocket at the back

Where did you get that Scoops Ahoy outfit? I'm looking everywhere for a quality one and yours seems to even have the plastic name tag
I got a Halloween costume one. I think it was from Party City. Then I gutted it lol
I cut out the little triangle of fabric that was made to look like an undershirt, replaced the ribbon hanging down, peeled off the ice cream on the arm and put a patch there, bought a name tag on Etsy, added pockets to the shorts, added belt loops, and sewed together a new apron cause the original was thing and crappy.
It works but overall the fabric isn't great and you are gonna have to see anyways, so I would recommend just getting one to pull apart and make a pattern then sewing a nice one with nice fabrics.

I got a Halloween costume one. I think it was from Party City. Then I gutted it lol
I cut out the little triangle of fabric that was made to look like an undershirt, replaced the ribbon hanging down, peeled off the ice cream on the arm and put a patch there, bought a name tag on Etsy, added pockets to the shorts, added belt loops, and sewed together a new apron cause the original was thing and crappy.
It works but overall the fabric isn't great and you are gonna have to see anyways, so I would recommend just getting one to pull apart and make a pattern then sewing a nice one with nice fabrics.
Thanks for the advice, man! I'm eyeing one right now and I think I'll take your tips and customize it to get all those extra details

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back