steve and frank ROTJ AT-ST kit builds??

Pappy

Thought i dont want to bother Frank too much by asking questions even more,so i made this thread anyway.
http://mysite.verizon.net/res8xxq4/ROTJATSTInstructions.pdf
Here is the instructions sheet,there were quite many parts that were different on the instruction.

Is there anybody start with this kit?
Any suggestions or build up progress or anything related to this kit?
Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Everything is the same...except the LEGS.

THose instructions, show the OLD legs. You will just need to refer to pics of the real model to build the legs. Good luck! and Feel free to BUG Steve ALL you want.

Yes , yes my small legs... :)

Pappy, feel free to pm me if you have any questions on building it.. I think I can remember how it goes together.

John C

Last edited:
Thanks Frank,are you sure about bothering Steve? :D oh btw I got 2 parts missing,I'll circle those parts later should I ask you or Steve? It's just small parts,one is the greeblies for the left gun port.

That's a nice paintjob Moe,loved the weathering too!
I know,but this is my first time building a kit like this,the first and the last model kit I built is 10 years ago,a small gobbler headed GundamZeppelin robot :lol but I've rad great basic tips here,still scared though

Thanks a lot Joe!! I will,if you don't mind,again thanks for your offer:):thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back