Starting A Predator Mask Sculpt

Ok some more update pics
predatormask016.jpg

predatormask018.jpg

predatormask019.jpg

predatormask020.jpg

Ok ppl this will be last update for a few months probs as i maybe moving on the weekend going to see a house tomorrow
so fingers crossed the only thing im going to miss about this house im in is the big shed lol anyway a few more pics.
predatormask022.jpg

predatormask026.jpg

predatormask024.jpg

predatormask023.jpg

Well i will be gone for a bit ppl but i will be back with this sculpture i will be moving this saturday so cheers ppl and stay tuned.

Awwww, moving sucks when it means no sculpting lol

Looks awesome with every update bud, like where your going with this, those details are to the finest bud. The only thing I would suggest now, though you pro ably haven't got there yet I.e me jumping the gun lol, is building out the back of the head so it's not so flat abd compliments the rest of the head. Also will come in handy when adding dreads later giving them better shape so I found anyways lol

Keep it up bud

Cheers Double H and thank you for the tips I will be building it up bigger around the back also the neck area will be bigger not
sure what to do will the neck sculpt the neck ring piece on to this or do that separate what you think?

Hmmmm... Up to you really. Personally I would do them separately, that way you can make sure that the mask and the neckring are the right size. I have seen some masks where people have sculpted them both together and the neckring isn't always long enough. Which really works in the same way, if sculpted separately, if the mask neck area isn't long enough then the neckring goes over the top and counters it so no one will know. My mask has a separate neck ring, works better for me plus it's not continuously moving around when I move my head.

Well just to let you ppl know im back and settled into new house sculpt survived the move cause i had it on my lap
ppl was staring as i had it looking out the van window on the traffic lights lol.
gutted with my first sculpt since school. Dam you air drying clay lol it was a predator bust big split all the way through it
so thats for the bin. Also my cannon i did for that contest on here split so that went in the bin to.
Apart from that all good will be sculpting again very soon.

I have made the mandibles out of sculpey still have to make the smaller teeth but the main ones are done.
now awaiting for my clay to arrive so i can start building out the back and top dread line.

predatormask038.jpg

predatormask037.jpg

predatormask036.jpg

sorry about this pic its a little out of focused.
predatormask040.jpg

Ok just finished all the nashers on this i know the lower big tooth is bigger than the other easily sorted cheers for the coms ppl 
my order for more clay is annoying me ordered that tuesday and its still not here i hate it when you pay £10 for delivery and 
they stick it on economy delivery take the piss.

predatormask044.jpg

predatormask043.jpg

predatormask042.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back