Starlord Mask?

• Thread starter Deleted member 133662
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 133662

I've been looking for a new project for some time now, and recently stumbled apon starlord's helmet from Guardians of the Galaxy. I've never seen the movie (shame on me), but it was too cool not to pass up. I've been looking around for about a week, but can only find either cheap latex halloween masks or $400 works of art. I'm on christmas vacation right now, so I have time to look, but between finding the right mask and shipping and whatever else, I'll probably be doing this project while juggling school and sports at the same time, which doesn't leave me with much time for working on it. Thus I need a mask that's mostly complete that I can just weather and make look nice, while also staying around my $200 budget. I figured there was no better place to ask for ideas than here, so feel free to send me a message if you come across something.

I spent around 250 on my 3d printed mask from Ein file. If your college has a 3d printer you could probably do it for way cheaper. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back