Stark Industries Weapons Crate Bar

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Spifferiferfied, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Spifferiferfied

Spifferiferfied New Member

Has anyone ever seen any replicas of the Stark Industries weapons case bar seen in the beginning of Iron Man?

I've done a little searching, but iron man, crate and bar are all sort of generic search terms.

I'm thinking of trying to put one together. I know when they had the prop auction during the first C2E2, it was one of the props available.

This is my first time really doing something like this, so the entire thing should be a learning experience.

If anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated!

2. ReproMan

ReproMan Well-Known Member

Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  3. Alucard842013

Alucard842013 New Member

sorry cant say as if i have wish i could help you out more tho

4. NormanF

NormanF Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Based on the link above, a screen shot from the trailer on youtube, and some searching I would say that is a Zarges K470 case. If you want one of those, grab your ankles. A little over $200 for one that you might fit a single bottle of whiskey in. Zarges K470 Cases | Allcases.com.

But you can at least get a good idea of what the entire case looks like.

5. Spifferiferfied

Yep. Looks like. I found this which gives the actual dimensions and it looks like I'm looking at at least $460 if I get the original case. Ouch.

EDIT: Here's the link I meant to post: http://archive.propworx.com/1007/43

Last edited: Nov 17, 2011
  6. Darph Bobo

Darph Bobo Well-Known Member

It would be a pretty cool thing to have as one`s actual bar at home! I don`t know how tall that case is, but put it on a stand so it`s at bar height and voila!

I think another thing to consider is how much a `traditional` bar would cost, this may actually be cheaper.

7. Spifferiferfied

Yeah, part of what got me thinking of it was putting together a liquor cabinet in my house that I'm looking to automate the opening of.

That and it would be kind of neat with castors on it, to wheel it from place to place. As pricy as it is, it might just be something I have to save up for.