Stark Industries Weapons Crate Bar

Spifferiferfied

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone ever seen any replicas of the Stark Industries weapons case bar seen in the beginning of Iron Man?

I've done a little searching, but iron man, crate and bar are all sort of generic search terms.

I'm thinking of trying to put one together. I know when they had the prop auction during the first C2E2, it was one of the props available.

This is my first time really doing something like this, so the entire thing should be a learning experience.

If anyone has any info, it would be much appreciated!

It would be a pretty cool thing to have as one`s actual bar at home! I don`t know how tall that case is, but put it on a stand so it`s at bar height and voila!

I think another thing to consider is how much a `traditional` bar would cost, this may actually be cheaper.

Yeah, part of what got me thinking of it was putting together a liquor cabinet in my house that I'm looking to automate the opening of.

That and it would be kind of neat with castors on it, to wheel it from place to place. As pricy as it is, it might just be something I have to save up for.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back