Stargate Jaffa Staff Weapon kit on Ebay

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Sidewinder, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Sr Member

2. Sidewinder

Sidewinder Sr Member

3. SG Merc

SG Merc Well-Known Member

All I know is that same seller has listed the Staff kit once or twice before (that I've seen). But I don't know anything more, sorry.

4. riker12

riker12 Well-Known Member

I picked up a similar kit from him just before Halloween last year. It does need work done to it, and it's missing the middle 1/3 (the long rod in the middle). Outside of that, it's still sitting in the box on the workbench, and it arrived really quick as well.

5. SgtFang

SgtFang Sr Member Gone but not forgotten.

<div class='quotetop'>(riker12 @ Mar 18 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1208382[/snapback]</div>

Did anyone ever determine if this was off an original or a recast of a fan made or licensed one?

-Sarge

6. riker12

riker12 Well-Known Member

I totally forgot about this one. The more I look at it, it doesn't look an off of an original. There are a couple of things that definatly don't match up with some of the photos I've seen. As to a recast of a fan-made or licensed, I have no info.

<div class='quotetop'>(SgtFang @ Jun 28 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]1270107[/snapback]</div>
    Did anyone ever determine if this was off an original or a recast of a fan made or licensed one?

-Sarge
    [/b][/quote]

7. ArkRaider

ArkRaider Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I believe his is cast off a LSFA licensed one which was cast off a screen used.