Stargate Jaffa Staff Weapon kit on Ebay

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SG Merc

All I know is that same seller has listed the Staff kit once or twice before (that I've seen). But I don't know anything more, sorry.

riker12

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I picked up a similar kit from him just before Halloween last year. It does need work done to it, and it's missing the middle 1/3 (the long rod in the middle). Outside of that, it's still sitting in the box on the workbench, and it arrived really quick as well.

SgtFang

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
<div class='quotetop'>(riker12 @ Mar 18 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1208382[/snapback]</div>
I picked up a similar kit from him just before Halloween last year. It does need work done to it, and it's missing the middle 1/3 (the long rod in the middle). Outside of that, it's still sitting in the box on the workbench, and it arrived really quick as well.
[/b]

Did anyone ever determine if this was off an original or a recast of a fan made or licensed one?

-Sarge

riker12

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I totally forgot about this one. The more I look at it, it doesn't look an off of an original. There are a couple of things that definatly don't match up with some of the photos I've seen. As to a recast of a fan-made or licensed, I have no info.

<div class='quotetop'>(SgtFang @ Jun 28 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]1270107[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(riker12 @ Mar 18 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1208382[/snapback]
[/b]
Did anyone ever determine if this was off an original or a recast of a fan made or licensed one?

-Sarge
[/b][/quote]