Stargate Jaffa Staff Weapon kit on Ebay

All I know is that same seller has listed the Staff kit once or twice before (that I've seen). But I don't know anything more, sorry.

I picked up a similar kit from him just before Halloween last year. It does need work done to it, and it's missing the middle 1/3 (the long rod in the middle). Outside of that, it's still sitting in the box on the workbench, and it arrived really quick as well.

<div class='quotetop'>(riker12 @ Mar 18 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1208382[/snapback]</div>
I picked up a similar kit from him just before Halloween last year. It does need work done to it, and it's missing the middle 1/3 (the long rod in the middle). Outside of that, it's still sitting in the box on the workbench, and it arrived really quick as well.
[/b]

Did anyone ever determine if this was off an original or a recast of a fan made or licensed one?

-Sarge

I totally forgot about this one. The more I look at it, it doesn't look an off of an original. There are a couple of things that definatly don't match up with some of the photos I've seen. As to a recast of a fan-made or licensed, I have no info.

<div class='quotetop'>(SgtFang @ Jun 28 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]1270107[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>(riker12 @ Mar 18 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]1208382[/snapback]
[/b]

Did anyone ever determine if this was off an original or a recast of a fan made or licensed one?

-Sarge
[/b][/quote]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back