Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (Pre-release)

Is saying you are delusional considered name calling? Aint you a bit sensitive? Apparently when you and others are faced with other people opinions its easier to return to this infantile behavior of sayin that you are been called names. Sorry, but some of your and others arguments come as absurd and over reaching to say the least. That is my opinion. Now if I would have called you any direct, disrespectful or puerile names, that would be uncalled for which I have not done. So please....stop saying I called names, never did.

I'd say calling people man babies is insulting.

After just seeing the ‘bootleg’ (?) promo videos of The Mandalorian , I’m very interested in this universe again . A story/series that takes place in a universe with characters that are familiar, but not ! :eek::D .
So glad that Jon Favreau is at the helm of this along with some very interesting directors. Not surprised at all that ‘wunderkind’ Johnson isn’t involved ! :cool:

Pretty much. Anyone who loves Rey is, I'd wager, under 25. I doubt you'll find many people who grew up with the OT in theaters who like Rey at all.

The best part about you, is that you keep coming into these threads and trying your absolute best to make people not enjoy a movie, and declare your cinematic taste the utmost of superiority; yet we keep enjoying what we enjoy anyways. Then you get more upset that people are still enjoying it.

Meaning you'll always be miserable and upset, and we'll always be happy. :p

I'd say calling people man babies is insulting.

When I called you a man baby? Please go and find a post where I said that. The only thing remotely close was posting a meme that has been circulating for ages presenting a kid crying. Again are you that sensitive? I post that in jest. Sorry if that was too much for you. I wont promise I would posted again though..... Please. You are over reaching for that too. My position stands.....nitpicking inconsequential stuff, over analyzing silliness in what is only a space fictional opera where the impossible is possible is ABSURD and borders in the DELUSIONAL.

Given your tone in a lot of responses to people it often isn't taken in jest.

I think your opinions are absurd but I can agree to disagree.

Doesn't change how condescending you are towards everyone who disagrees with you about this subject.

Nothing I can do for you then. Getting that overly sentimental about this is also quite silly. Ive said my piece about it and will post my opinion again. You are more than welcomed to ignore it. Could care less about it. Im honest. You on the other hand lied and put words in my mouth which were not true, I will leave it at that.

I didn't lie about it. You posted the meme, perhaps in jest but I didn't take it that way. It's your attitude I can't stand.

oh-well-jpja5i.jpg

Insulting? OMG.....

Where are the official OBJECTIVE numbers that state there are more people hating TLJ against those that don't. I DARE you to find such a source and post it here. People with that same attitude even started to harass the poor girl that did the Rose character. Totally uncalled for and show how far these delusions has taken some people.

Also the reason of why Solo flopped are multiple and saying it was because of that immature "boicot" borders on a self believed delusional idea. there is no other way around it. Now you can have the robin1, Psab guys to pat you on the back, its okay. It wont bother me at all. And to be much more clear, this is not an insult but a DIFFERENT OPINION..... You are more than welcome to not read my posts. Me on the other hand like to read everyone's posts.

First, there are more people who don't like it as opposed to actually like it. I'd wager there's actually more in the middle or simply who don't care. You can feel free to prove my wrong, but with no actual numbers existing as you point out. Best of Luck.

And, i never said a damn thing about the boycott. I think it was dumb and frankly don't think it did jack squat. I do think the negative feelings over TLJ coupled with it's timing and lack of a sustained ad campaign were what caused it's problems. I never said this was factual either, i just i would personally bet anything that had TLJ had come off better, solo would have as well. I never said it'd be super successful though, i went to pains to say that.

And you know, they just had 3 massive hits in a row, financially speaking with TFA, RO, and TLJ. But one move that doesn't crush it causes them to completely rethink everything they're doing with SW? Tell me it has nothing to do with the comments on TLJ. Yeah, we can't know it for a fact, but come on. It and and 9 could LOSE money and they'd still be in the black. Had captain marvel tanked, you think Marvel puts the breaks on post Endgame flicks? Hardly. They can easily overcome Solo. Oddly I don't recall anyone hating that, though i'm sure some did. But, they decided to make abrupt, massive changes over Solo? I don't think so. If so, they're pretty big chickens. I don't see fatigue either, People are raving about the Mandolorian and excited for clone wars. This is reading between the lines, not scientific evidence obviously.

I've yet to see one person who's said 'I was never into SW at all until i saw TLJ and now i'm a huge fan'. Not that there isn't, just haven't seen any. I've seen people say it killed their fandom/desire for SW. Some i think were being facetious, others, honest.

And i've never said everyone should like or dislike anything. To each his own. Just that no SW movie, book, show, or game has generated as much dislike than TLJ. My honest opinion of TLJ is that short of the trashing of Luke, I don't have a huge problem with it. I have no problems with Rey and the only prequel i'm not much of a fan of is AoTC... But, that's me. I don't expect anyone to agree completely and I don't care if they do.

First, there are more people who don't like it as opposed to actually like it. I'd wager there's actually more in the middle or simply who don't care. You can feel free to prove my wrong, but with no actual numbers existing as you point out. Best of Luck.

And, i never said a damn thing about the boycott. I think it was dumb and frankly don't think it did jack squat. I do think the negative feelings over TLJ coupled with it's timing and lack of a sustained ad campaign were what caused it's problems. I never said this was factual either, i just i would personally bet anything that had TLJ had come off better, solo would have as well. I never said it'd be super successful though, i went to pains to say that.

And you know, they just had 3 massive hits in a row, financially speaking with TFA, RO, and TLJ. But one move that doesn't crush it causes them to completely rethink everything they're doing with SW? Tell me it has nothing to do with the comments on TLJ. Yeah, we can't know it for a fact, but come on. It and and 9 could LOSE money and they'd still be in the black. Had captain marvel tanked, you think Marvel puts the breaks on post Endgame flicks? Hardly. They can easily overcome Solo. Oddly I don't recall anyone hating that, though i'm sure some did. But, they decided to make abrupt, massive changes over Solo? I don't think so. If so, they're pretty big chickens. I don't see fatigue either, People are raving about the Mandolorian and excited for clone wars. This is reading between the lines, not scientific evidence obviously.

I've yet to see one person who's said 'I was never into SW at all until i saw TLJ and now i'm a huge fan'. Not that there isn't, just haven't seen any. I've seen people say it killed their fandom/desire for SW. Some i think were being facetious, others, honest.

And i've never said everyone should like or dislike anything. To each his own. Just that no SW movie, book, show, or game has generated as much dislike than TLJ. My honest opinion of TLJ is that short of the trashing of Luke, I don't have a huge problem with it. I have no problems with Rey and the only prequel i'm not much of a fan of is AoTC... But, that's me. I don't expect anyone to agree completely and I don't care if they do.

Okay....tell you what:

1f7864981a697696386ef0c8f7aef2ff2eabe3a45a72ff958a3d4d712c17e101.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back