Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Re: Star Wars: Episode VIII (Pre-release)

Wth is a copollia ?

That is the question. As mentioned earlier, during the sequence on Jakku where Finn finds the village he begins asking patrons for water. The 3rd person he asks clearly states " I shot the Copollia "

Check it out when you have time. Perhaps her fathers name was Copollia or he was the Copollia whatever that means. Whatever the case may be the 3rd patron clearly states he shot him or it.

That is the question. As mentioned earlier, during the sequence on Jakku where Finn finds the village he begins asking patrons for water. The 3rd person he asks clearly states " I shot the Copollia "

Check it out when you have time. Perhaps her fathers name was Copollia or he was the Copollia whatever that means. Whatever the case may be the 3rd patron clearly states he shot him or it.

Nope. Just non-English words that sound like something else. Like when Wicket seems to say "Eat your momma" or the other Ewok says "That guy's wise".

Attachments

• cap.JPG
    cap.JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

Ha ha... I have no recollection of this even happening, but people really think that Finn walked into the junkyard, grabbed a random dude, begged for water, and that guy fessed up to the murder of Rey's father, a copollia (WHAT?!??) from 18 or so years ago?

Really?

It's a joke right?

Yeah... I hope so... like the theories that Snoke is the little kid Anakin pulled a saber on... Or that Maz was one of the Jawas in A New Hope...

Gotta be...

Yeah, I just thought that was Huttese or something. I think I recall Sebulba saying something similar in TPM...

None of that beats Bib Fortunta calling Jabba a ******.

- - - Updated - - -

Rhymes with banker.

Thinking about Rey some more, I don't think we are going to see a lot of Luke training Rey. I think they are going to continue moving forward with her powers being strong and we will find out why and that will inform the relationship between Luke and her. And I think it could be contentious. I don't see a Master/Padawan construct for them.

Thinking about Rey some more, I don't think we are going to see a lot of Luke training Rey. I think they are going to continue moving forward with her powers being strong and we will find out why and that will inform the relationship between Luke and her. And I think it could be contentious. I don't see a Master/Padawan construct for them.

I agree with that. For all intent and purposes we would be rehashing the Yoda/Luke training storyline. I see a "reluctant" Luke vs a "coaxing" Rey storyline. Something will eventually/definitely get Luke off the island. If there is any training it will be the real world, as you go / hands on training. No lifting stones with her mind or balancing acts. Rey has already shown her ability to use the Force to claim the light saber and she's already athletic.

I said it once and I'll say again... Please don't kill off Luke. Let him live through the series. :)

Although I also think Luke may be reluctant to attach himself to Rey out of fear and concern based on his experience with Ben, I don't look at his absence from the galactic scene as a self imposed exile. I think he is looking for answers at this Jedi Temple, not obscurity.

Although I also think Luke may be reluctant to attach himself to Rey out of fear and concern based on his experience with Ben, I don't look at his absence from the galactic scene as a self imposed exile. I think he is looking for answers at this Jedi Temple, not obscurity.

HMMMM... I think there would be more fear in attaching himself to Rey after seeing Kylo turn and watching the destruction of the new Jedi Order. His experience with Ben is too distant. Ben sacrificed himself to help Luke. Luke literally "walked away" from his friends AND the return of the Dark Side of the Force. In many cases it can be viewed as horribly selfish... But it is interesting to wonder what he hoped/hopes to find at the Temple? Inner Peace?

Nope. Just non-English words that sound like something else. Like when Wicket seems to say "Eat your momma" or the other Ewok says "That guy's wise".

Lol I always heard " that sounds nice" lol

Nope! Always heard "That guys wise."

It's the follow up that I always TRIED to hear something in... like "Solemnly sure".... cuz if one ewok spoke "english" I assumed the response would be as well...

Now keep in mind I was 10 at the time... and I couldn't figure how this worked with the ewoks movies where Wicket started speaking.

Very confusing for a kid.

Nope! Always heard "That guys wise."

It's the follow up that I always TRIED to hear something in... like "Solemnly sure".... cuz if one ewok spoke "english" I assumed the response would be as well...

Now keep in mind I was 10 at the time... and I couldn't figure how this worked with the ewoks movies where Wicket started speaking.

Very confusing for a kid.

Same here with that Ewok. I hear the other Ewok respond something like "Quite I'm sure." :lol

I'm not sure about the Luke/Rey relationship. I think it sounds like he is trying to figure out some mystery either related to his training or the Knights of Ren/Snoke. I would guess, if they were going to avoid mirroring ESB with a Luke/Yoda thing, he might give her some tips and hopefully tell her to NOT engage Kylo again until she has training.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back