Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

I wouldn't trust any celebrity reviews. No one wants to **** off the mouse, or one of the most powerful men in Hollywood, or producers, or.... etc. The list goes on. No one worried about saying anything negative about Lucas, since he was an outsider anyway.

hey gang, I'm having a hard time finding the ESPN episode that's airing tonight? is it ESPN or ESPN 2? it looks like World Series poker is on tonight?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its comes out tonight here, im not going to the midnight showing though, ill get trampled, and ontop of that i wont be able to hear the movie :p

just before the commercial break it looks like hamill is now holding the v2 in his hand!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good thing about the theater where I live, it's assigned seating and they have the giant leather electric recliners. You pick your seats when you buy the ticket, so no worries with getting trampled. Can't wait. Going all out. 3D and all.

Patton's popularity is based on being a nerd king. If he praises a crap movie cuz he's owed money, he will never hear the end of it.

For me this movie doesn't need to be the second coming, I just want to have as much fun during this flick as I did with, say, Krampus, which I loved.

Yeah, I was kind of kidding. I will decide myself on Friday- Whoo-Hoo!- if it's good or not.

giggle...

Attachments

• countdown.JPG
    countdown.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
The Special Edition will be out in February. Finn, Poe or Rey will shoot second in it.... fans revolt. In 20 years, the Lucas grandkids buy back Lucasfilm - fans hope for a restored edition... they just add Jar Jar.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back