Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release)

Well, I am not going to watch it in 3D!
Yeah, the "Watch it in 3D" at the end was a big "WTF". It was apparently not shot in 3D, which means that it is going to be converted.

Worse is, that the movie is probably going to be in "3D" only on opening night. Which means that all of us who don't like 3D, or can't even watch 3D movies (which is 20% of the human population) will have to either endure it on the opening night or wait for it to come to a 2D theatre... Which in some places of the world (such as mine) often is NEVER.
The line and opening night is not going to be the happy parties that they were for each of the prequels.

Last edited:
Yup I noticed it too but I thought he slipped in saying it

They misspelled C3PO as CP3O when they put the hashtags up on the screen... I posted a screencap earlier:

CP30.png

Does that Graflex look...fat? Or do they just have small hands?

I had the identical thought but it seems it's a kid handing the saber to Leia, so small hands (I think?).

And it goes without saying that from this point forward Graflex prices, alas, will be going up, up, up.

A cool tumblr post from the costume exhibition, including a closeup of what seems to be a lightsaber with side blades.

http://nerdyorkcity.tumblr.com/post/116578740295/baddie-costumes-and-props-in-star-wars

EDIT: Another link from the same source, costumes and an X-wing model:

http://nerdyorkcity.tumblr.com/post/116578289790/models-and-costumes-and-a-droid-at-star-wars

The Claysaber looks awesome as just a hilt. I love that it's a beat up piece of crap. Very OT.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back