Limited Run Star Wars Screen Accurate Luke ANH Tunic, Poncho Materials and Yavin Medal Ribbons

Psab keel

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've sourced 100% screen accurate ribbon for your Yavin Medals. Years ago I discovered the British Officer Wool Ties, but recently I came across this same style of ribbon, which is more likely the source of the Medal Ribbons given that they also used this material for Luke's ANH Pancho Trim and they used greater lengths for that garment. It's also likely it was used for other details throughout the trilogy that have yet to be discovered. This item is sold by the yard and availability is limited so don't miss out!

There's only a few more yards of this left before it's gone!

Screen Accurate Trim:

Here is the screen used Poncho that sold at auction a few years ago:

britain-christies-london-united-kingdom-shutterstock-editorial-6798029c (1).jpg
PanchoAuction.jpg
star-wars-luke-skywalker-costume-mannequin.jpg
pancho.jpg

Here's my replica using the materials I sell:

LukeANHpancho1.jpg
LukeANHPancho.jpg

I've sourced this in two sizes depending on the scale of your Medal replica. This is a limited offering, available exclusively through my website: www.threadlair.com

20220415_201007.jpg

20220415_201629.jpg

Please feel free to browse the shop. With over 100 different products available, ranging from Melnor Soakers (Melnor Soft Flo Soaker 5330C | Thread Lair), to Droid Caller Kits (MHS Parts Robot Remote Kit | Thread Lair), to Star Wars costume fabrics (I've sourced items for every version of Luke from the Original Trilogy Shop | Cloth and Leather ), this site is made by a fan, for fans, to help you create the items of your dreams!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
The Large size is currently sold out, but please visit the following link and add your email to get an "In Stock" notification. We have more on order.

Large is Back in stock!

Thank you for your purchase! I'm happy to be able to help collectors get the materials they need to complete their projects.

This is available in two sizes depending on the scale of your medal. Feel free to browse the site too. I have over 150 items available for purchase!

Here's some helpful reference photos of the screen used Luke ANH poncho which was sold at auction a few years ago and now resides in a private collection:

14D5C707-5D03-40DB-A8FF-5BEA7CDBE2AC.jpeg
britain-christies-london-united-kingdom-shutterstock-editorial-6798029c.jpg
pancho.jpeg
pancho.jpg
PanchoAuction.jpg
panchodeletedscene.jpg
star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-11036.jpg
star-wars-luke-skywalker-costume-mannequin.jpg

Here's my replica:

LukeANHPancho.jpg
LukeANHpancho1.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back