Star Wars Rebels Old Clone walker out on the flats Worm Fishing using Zeb for bait

Stay strong, Kermet.The benefits after surgery outweigh the tension beforehand.I'm confident they will help you properly (if not, I'll come tell them:cool:).
Heal soon, sir, and stay calm.It will be over before you know it.If there's one truth I have found in life, is that time travels fast.

Stay strong, Kermet.The benefits after surgery outweigh the tension beforehand.I'm confident they will help you properly (if not, I'll come tell them:cool:).
Heal soon, sir, and stay calm.It will be over before you know it.If there's one truth I have found in life, is that time travels fast.
Very well said George, you are rite on. My trip brought great news today my eye pressure is down it was like 35 now its 11 also I still have to use the burning drops if I don't the glaucoma surgery will fail, so once home I did the drops and they did burn but not to bad. Still not out of the woods yet but getting there. Thanks George for the great comment.

Yep Analyzer, very good news. Thanks a bunch these drops I was able to do all 4 doses today with a bit of burn but not bad. So I would say I am on the road to recovery eye type ball is still very red, just going to take a bit. I will post a pic of the x-30 once I get it done atm I want to heal. Things are going fine with the surgery one more to go 2 surgery's at once. Thanks Guys for all your kind words as said Project Star Ship coming soon. I will post the finished x-30 All I can say is I Thank All You RPF Friends Time to heal any problems I will be sure to let you guys know seems like everything is working out Thanks Guys for following along on my crazy quest This is what RPF is all about sharing and learning. This quest was a fun one just wait for this next one. Thanks

Okay Friends, I had to take a bit of meditating time and some time to heal my eye is still crazy red but heck 2 surgery's at one time. Another trip at 145 Tuesday, I have a bit of haze I think its where the stiches are they will go away soon as far as me old eye type ball its much better. Also here are some pics I said I would share of the x-30 all done Next adventure coming soon. Thanks Guys and Enjoy
20210122_143147.jpg
20210122_143157.jpg
20210122_143207.jpg
Thanks RPF Friends for all your likes comments as well as your imput As well as the super kind much needed words as said next adventure coming soon Close! Thanks

Good luck!
Thanks My Friend, turns out yesterday was not good the haze is a infection I left one doc and went to another, this guy gave me old eye a bath with numbing crap then 2 shots for numbing then a antibiotic shot straight in the old eye this is the first day I go back Friday still haze but some better old ball of a eye is sore yep they poked probed so I am kind of 1 eyed rite now hope when I wakest up in the morning it will all be good, these guys are the best top notch eye guys today wasn't to bad I will keep all informed I am having modeler's with draws I haven't done much but thinking up this next adventure its going to be cool. Thanks Guys You All Are The Best I will have more to share Thanks

Thanks All My RPF Friends, eye is like put in a deep fryer. Todays visit was good this small amount of haze will clear up just got to push through. Back to the doc 1 and 2 next week, so as far as I can tell this is just a thing those shots really helped rite in the eye stick a needle in your eye seems like I've heard that growing up. I am now on the road to improvement. I guess if I have any problems I will let you guys know Thanks RPF Friends for being there. Next will be the star ship project. still have a shop to clean up Next Thread coming Close...... Thanks

Thanks Guys, eye is really getting better been cleaning the old shop. go see doc on the 12 of this month. haze is going away next project is coming here soon. Thanks for the support

Alrighty Friends, been a bit me old eye is much better now still have a small spot of haze which will go away in time. So April 7th back to get me right eye done. just been cleaning and prepping the shop. So I have been studying the concept of this star ship and 1/6th scale is quite big so I have been hunting me a figure for it the intersteller figures look cool might have to grab a couple and see how the size would be for these guys. Oh my eye sight in me left eye has improved and the pressure is very low me right eye is off the charts 11 left 35 right I will keep you guys posted I am bout to build something close Thanks

Okay Friends, second surgery is completed no infection but I have what doc calls a leak my eye pressure is low so more drops as I write this my right eye is a bit blurry but will get better at least no infection. So I am healing just fine I been peddling around in the shop still cleaning so much creative clutter. Trying to figure out this next build a star ship in 1/6th scale would be quite big but I do want to build this star ship might have to scale it down a bit those innersteler figures look to be about the scale I want. Next Build is coming close Thanks Guys for all the kind thoughts me old eye type balls are coming along and hay I don't need my glasses they will have to be adjusted but I am seeing much better Thanks again

Okay My RPF Friends, just want to say ,Thanks so much for the kind words, So I will make this my last post on this thread but you guys need to hear a update from time to time, I don't have to see the eye doc till June 1st my old eyes are doing great the doc that gave me the shot in the eye released me my eyes are still a bit light sinsitive but are clear and crisp now my glasses will have to be readjusted but all good Oh and me nasty shop is all cleaned up now its time to build that ship so next post will be my new thread and I will catch everyone up there Thanks George, Analyzer and so many others that has been along on this crazy build not to mention me old eyes all good post coming soon. Thanks

Great news!
Yes my Friend at this time my eyes are perfect new script for my glasses next visit is Sept, 30th Ihave been messing around in the shop but I have been having builders block. This star ship project is still kind of in thinking it up and what scale. I'm bout to get busy on something. I have some new tooling in the shop. Just so you guys know I am now doing great my eyes are still a bit light sensitive but I can see good and ready to get a project going Thanks my Friend and all You Guys

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back