Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi (tv series)

I remember one time drinking in Shoreditch, East London. I exited the Lego exhibition where I spot a bunch of sock less slingback Hipsters, they turn their heads Beards swaying in the wind..
One of them clocks you and shouts Daddy!.
Then you know your old, but it was a light hearted joke and they bought me a Pint!
And yeah I guess well I know I fit the mold and its better than walking in your Jedi robes late at night and being called a blooming Viking!

Everyone has their own style and is entitled to whatever suits them. I was just observing the similarity between the chosen design elements and their possible real world inspirations more than anything else. I've seen many references all over the internet to his new costume being described as the "hipster version" so it's clear the similarities aren't just evident to me.

As for your experience at least you got a pint out of it! As a person who designs costumes, my daily wardrobe is anything but fashionable. :lol:

1652454978316.png

Once again we get the old trope of someone trying to go unnoticed with a hood up when they're the only one around with a hood on and he'll probably pull the hood down more and turn his head when walking by any Imperials too. It's always funny when they do this since the people looking for this person never seem to notice the lone person with a hood on trying very hard to look inconspicuous.

That's just another reason why as much as I love the PT era Jedi costumes, from a story perspective it still makes zero sense. Even John Mollo never anticipated the look to be the "sort of uniform of the Jedi." -or something to that effect.

Once again we get the old trope of someone trying to go unnoticed with a hood up when they're the only one around with a hood on and he'll probably pull the hood down more and turn his head when walking by any Imperials too. It's always funny when they do this since the people looking for this person never seem to notice the lone person with a hood on trying very hard to look inconspicuous.
It's that Robin Hood Panto/Vaudeville "He's behind you thang .. Might even be the master of the silent era Valentino before him that started that trope? ..

At least Ben has the added value of mystercism behind him in The Force.
" Maybe we will see him in a Carni act helping out innocent folk" a la Stairway to heaven(must not post whilst drinking)

Role on the end of May.. Ewan was quite excited on TV talking about John Williams creating an Obiwan Theme tune which remarkably never had one.

Mott.

Angry, you are,....

Disappointed, you have been,...

Pissed off, you will be!!!!!!

I have read the spoilers. Obviously I am not going to mention them. So I am not going to say anything in the below spoiler warning about them, but I am going to suggest something.

Read up on the spoiler ending. You will be mad and better to know it going in. It might change with the backlash, but I doubt it. Remember these are the fools who put Luke in Ep 7 for 30 seconds.

Angry, you are,....

Disappointed, you have been,...

Pissed off, you will be!!!!!!

I have read the spoilers. Obviously I am not going to mention them. So I am not going to say anything in the below spoiler warning about them, but I am going to suggest something.

Read up on the spoiler ending. You will be mad and better to know it going in. It might change with the backlash, but I doubt it. Remember these are the fools who put Luke in Ep 7 for 30 seconds.

Yeah, if these are true and not just from some earlier draft of the series, then... I don't know. It certainly changes the Vader/Kenobi relationship history we THOUGHT we knew in Episodes 1-6.

I would prefer my head cannon to be that Vader and Kenobi met again for the first and only time after Mustafar, in the first Death Star hallway.

How many times do leaks like this have to come out before people realize that as much as they may hate "Click Bait YouTube Channels" the reporting has been mostly consistent? I'm not talking about the Mike Zeroh's of YouTube. I'm talking about channels that honestly discuss what's being reported. Set aside your feelings about the content creators themselves or their political/ ideological perspective and just look at the facts. All too often the reports align with what these shows and movies end up being. People can dismiss the reporting because they don't like who is reporting it or how they do it, but you can't ignore facts. I'm just bracing for impact.

How many times do leaks like this have to come out before people realize that as much as they may hate "Click Bait YouTube Channels" the reporting has been mostly consistent? I'm not talking about the Mike Zeroh's of YouTube. I'm talking about channels that honestly discuss what's being reported. Set aside your feelings about the content creators themselves or their political/ ideological perspective and just look at the facts. All too often the reports align with what these shows and movies end up being. People can dismiss the reporting because they don't like who is reporting it or how they do it, but you can't ignore facts. I'm just bracing for impact.

Amen. When it was reported Luke was only in the last 30 seconds of TFA I said someone is smoking some powerful stuff.

Oh boy did I feel stupid.

Another thing I have noticed is the worse the leak, the more accurate it is.

If you like all the new stuff cool, but it's safe to say all the news Star Wars stuff, including the prequals (re-writing of history aside) are very unpopular as well as all the new Star Trek,....yet they keep doing it and in fact it keeps getting worse.

Ever wonder why?

Yub Nub.

Disclaimer. I am not insulting anyone who liked the prequals, sequels, BOBF, raisins, stop signs or turtles.

An actor's job is solely based on bringing the written word to life. There's just some writing that even the most gifted actors can't emote without it sounding awful. If their dialog or motivation makes no sense, or if it conflicts with the rest of the story that's on the script. Not them. That's why it's important to criticize the writing above all else. Generally speaking, hating on actors for a terrible script misses the point entirely.

I'm already cringing at the hate Moses Ingram is going to get because it will be totally undeserved.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back