Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Anyone have an idea of what to use for the pattern in the mouth area?

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Can mine be the version 3 with the mesh...

Almost pulled the trigger on V2 - can't wait to see V3

If you didn't notice. I MAY interested haha

Last edited:

Unfortunately I may have a few non-paying members who hired me to finish their V2 lids.
I think for the next round I will have to enact a non-refundable deposit but I've never had this problem before.
If I don't hear anything back these will have to go on Ebay.

ANOVOS had the suit on display at SWCA as well as them troopin' around. Tons of pix online.

Are you still taking orders? If so, I would like two raw casts of V3?

Last edited:

I'm interested in the V3 when it is available depending on how accurate it is to the helmets seen at C7. There are TONS of reference pics out now of both screen used helmets, and the helmets my 501st brethren wore all weekend.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

I'd love to get in on the next run when it happens

I'm in. Is the price the same for every separate version?

Added texture to the frown.

20150430_182214.jpg

20150502_081253.jpgI had bought some honeycomb fabric at Joann's, but it is too thin and did not look right. Found a honeycomb mesh bag in my closet. Secured it to the helmet with a clear drying adhesive and then coated it twice with the adhesive.

Last edited:

Will take a V3.

PS - From the production closeup, it looks like the lenses are one piece, bubbled.

vlcsnap-2015-04-17-00h54m22s852.png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back