Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

animefan

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Here is the new V3. A complete new helmet. A lot of time was put into it to get it right. It is made to be like the screen used helmet and not the anovos which has differences.

The master is almost done, parts are just tacked together for the pic. If you are seriously interested please post in the thread. I will collect deposit for this soon and mold it right after my snow trooper is done.

They will be run in white polyurethane resin and the cost will be $235 USD plus shipping for a raw cast. Casts will come from a 2 part mold. The kit WILL include a formed bubble lens.

I will also offer finished helmets for an additional cost of $265. Painted with automotive paints and clear.

and here is what she will look like.

PA250568_zps8z4lvsi0.jpg

PA250569_zpswws5mvqw.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits

I'm in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If possible, would like to see photos of the raw cast before I dive in. Tremendous work by Fierfek!

Color me interested ... would like to see the master first ... but keep me in place bro!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back