Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

question, how long does it usally take to get a finish helmet? (As in buy it & have frosty paint it) 2 / 3 weeks?

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Got mine delivered today! i had a bit of a panic as it was tracked as delivered, but was actually sat at the post office!

Very very good work my man!

I missed the order but would like to get mine ordered

Got mine almost finished...what a pain to do the black. 3 hours masking and then ended up doing it all over by hand..

-0987y63ewa 005.JPG

Lots of experts on here....what the color scheme for the mic tip suppose to be? I'm not going 100% accurate but it would nice to know.

Lots of experts on here....what the color scheme for the mic tip suppose to be? I'm not going 100% accurate but it would nice to know.

Its painted silver.

Got mine almost finished...what a pain to do the black. 3 hours masking and then ended up doing it all over by hand..

View attachment 449676

Great lookin lid. Yea i agree on the masking time. I just did the black with the blue 3-m pinstripe tape. What a pain. I hope mine comes out as nice. Thanx for posting.:thumbsup

I received mine about a month or so back but I was not around at the time to receive it. Just getting to posting it as it just looks awesome. My compliments to Animefan who sculpted it and Frosty for his paintjob. Just need to get my missing lenses and I'll be set! Here are my pics where I put it on my original Stormtrooper armor that's on a mannequin. Well worth the what I paid :)

image2.JPGIMG_2078.JPGimage1.JPG

I painted mine black and wrapped silver foil tape around it. I'm considering getting some mesh to put inside the depression on the front to make a it a little more like an aerator.

I went with black and weathered it a bit to a black/silver...I also added some mesh, maybe post a pic a little later!

Got it pretty much finished..Decided not to add the top latches and painted that little visor thingy green...not a stickler for movie accurate. One of the best kits out there! Thanks much!!

EP7Troop 001.jpg

EP7Troop 017.jpg

I received mine about a month or so back but I was not around at the time to receive it. Just getting to posting it as it just looks awesome. My compliments to Animefan who sculpted it and Frosty for his paintjob. Just need to get my missing lenses and I'll be set! Here are my pics where I put it on my original Stormtrooper armor that's on a mannequin. Well worth the what I paid :)

View attachment 452549View attachment 452550View attachment 452551

Looks cool on that TK :)

Got it pretty much finished..Decided not to add the top latches and painted that little visor thingy green...not a stickler for movie accurate. One of the best kits out there! Thanks much!!

View attachment 454813

View attachment 454814

Great paint work!

I am interested!!

- - - Updated - - -

I am interested!!

PM sent.

Any chance of a V3 "Chrome" version?

30uqscp.jpg

Note the inset tracts running down the top of the helmet

So there IS going to be a V3, based on all the new stuff released? :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back