Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AndyJ

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Anyone have an idea of what to use for the pattern in the mouth area?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bluecoyote

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

Can mine be the version 3 with the mesh...

kivas

Almost pulled the trigger on V2 - can't wait to see V3

JKRIB

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

If you didn't notice. I MAY interested haha

Last edited:

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member

Unfortunately I may have a few non-paying members who hired me to finish their V2 lids.
I think for the next round I will have to enact a non-refundable deposit but I've never had this problem before.
If I don't hear anything back these will have to go on Ebay.

Banzai88

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

ANOVOS had the suit on display at SWCA as well as them troopin' around. Tons of pix online.

Lazerblade

Are you still taking orders? If so, I would like two raw casts of V3?

Last edited:

Jardine

I'm interested in the V3 when it is available depending on how accurate it is to the helmets seen at C7. There are TONS of reference pics out now of both screen used helmets, and the helmets my 501st brethren wore all weekend.

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

JoeG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'd love to get in on the next run when it happens

BorbaFett

I'm in. Is the price the same for every separate version?

deserthunter

Added texture to the frown.

20150430_182214.jpg

deserthunter

20150502_081253.jpg I had bought some honeycomb fabric at Joann's, but it is too thin and did not look right. Found a honeycomb mesh bag in my closet. Secured it to the helmet with a clear drying adhesive and then coated it twice with the adhesive.

Last edited:

j97e

Will take a V3.

PS - From the production closeup, it looks like the lenses are one piece, bubbled.

vlcsnap-2015-04-17-00h54m22s852.png