Unlimited Run Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits V3 IS HERE NOW

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

WOW even better than i imagined!!!
moneys waiting for your PM GeneralFrosty !!

BUT WAIT IS THAT A STARLORD HELMET I SEE IN THE BACK GROUND ?!!!!!

Re: Star Wars Episode 7 Stormtrooper Helmet kits *collecting deposits for new V2 hel

WOW even better than i imagined!!!
moneys waiting for your PM GeneralFrosty !!

BUT WAIT IS THAT A STARLORD HELMET I SEE IN THE BACK GROUND ?!!!!!
Yeah, pay no mind to that in the background ;-)

Starting to box some helmets up guys. You'll be getting payment invoices from me.

Last edited:

Update:
I had to order new shipping boxes. The ones that the kits came in are too tight a fit for the finished piece with all the extra padding. Should be getting them tomorrow.
Any new orders will be in queue for March.
Please understand I have many other commissions besides all the stormtrooper lids so I have to make sure my clients are getting their fair place in line.

Hey Ryan, is the concept bucket still up for purchase ? If it is, put me down for one. Will wait for your answer, thanx.

Just received my V2 cast...

WOW! This thing is simply incredible. This is the highest quality helmet of any type I've personally seen. I can't wait to start working on it!

Masking off the black mouth stripe is going to be tough...

Interested! Love to get a V2. ;-)

PM sent

Just received my V2 cast...

WOW! This thing is simply incredible. This is the highest quality helmet of any type I've personally seen. I can't wait to start working on it!

Masking off the black mouth stripe is going to be tough...

Thank you, look forward to see you paint it up

Got my lid today. Looks awesome ! Will Post pics next week. Thanx Ryan;). Hows my concept lid going ????

I want to be added to the list of order I direct messaged you. I want a fully finished helmet I can send deposit or pay in full. This is a must have.

I am interested too :)

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk

Also Send the Deposit

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Would like one in kit form if there are still slots

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back