Limited Run Star Wars Ep7 Flametrooper and Snowtrooper Helmet Kits

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The molds are done and I'm taking orders.

Here's the first finished helmet:

Here's an earlier photo of it:

The kits are rotocast in reinforced urethane resin and will include a formed acrylic piece for the eye slit.

Price for the raw cast kit is $220 plus shipping.

If you're thinking you don't have the tools or the time to finish the kit, I'll also offer a few fully-finished, painted helmets with a foam pad in the top for $275 plus shipping.

I'm also working on the snowtrooper add-ons for the cool kids:

Bear in mind that the snowtrooper add-ons will cost extra since it'll essentially be the same as making two full helmets.

POST here if you'd like a kit and I'll PM you with PayPal info.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Re: EPVII Flametrooper Helmet Kits

You should post this on the blizzard force, I am sure there would be a lot of interest there.

Will do. But with the lack of interest so far, I'm not in much of a hurry on this project.

Looks like I'll have time to get back to work on these guys pretty soon. Does anybody else want one?

Re: EPVII Flametrooper and Snowtrooper Helmet Kits

Looks like I'll finally have time to get back to work on this soon. Post here if you'd like a kit.

How did you score the Annocos First Order Bucket?

Your Snowtrooper looks awesome!

I am down for a Snowtrooper...can you message me what it is going to take to finish the helmet?

That makes five, so here's a bit more progress as promised. I've started by filling and sanding some of the remaining minor imperfections:

Then I gave the whole thing another coat of primer to see where it stands:

There's still a little bit of fine tuning left to do, as well as getting rid of the drip under the right side of the eye slit:

But it's shaping up to be ready to mold by this weekend.

I also dusted off the snowtrooper dome and did a bit more smoothing and sanding on it. Then I used it as an opportunity to teach a new assistant how to properly use a spray can:

Still quite a ways to go for that part to be ready.

The 3D printed aerators are in progress too.

So if you're interested in getting a kit, please post here and I'll add you to my list.

Great work, the helmet is really coming along nicely.

Thanks. I'm pretty happy with it. I should have more progress pics shortly. Just a few tiny bits left to polish up and the main body will be ready to go.

Again, post here if you'd like to get on the list.

Bump for more interest.

Post here if you'd like to be added to the run.

If I can get five people to send an initial deposit for the flametrooper helmet, I'll go ahead and order the silicone.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back