Limited Run Star Wars Ep7 Flametrooper and Snowtrooper Helmet Kits

Thanks for the kind words, sir. I'm glad you're happy with it. Make sure you post a pic of your paint job once you've finished it.

I should have pics of the proper finished helmets posted in a couple of days.

I'm making progress on the snowtrooper lid as well.

Post here if you'd like a kit.

I'm interested in a finised Snow Trooper helmet, I'm a bit confused as to the other offerings for the Snowtrooper, I read about a kit, but not sure what it is. Could be lack of sleep due to my 2 yr old...
How much would shipping to Australia be, roughly?

This is looking awesome. Please PM me with a price for a Snowtrooper kit...thanks.

The snowtrooper is still a work in progress. I should have a price soon. For now it needs a bit more work:

Interested in a Flametrooper! Info can go to: Threepiomaul@yahoo dot com

Email sent.

Do you plan on an armor run?

Eventually, but I'll be doing Phasma first.

If anyone else needs a Flametrooper helmet, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

It looks like i will be sending more money your way soon. these look great and i love the update pics too.

Finally got a handful of these guys finished:

Wrote up a blog entry about that project here: LINK

Hopefully I'll have the face for the snowtrooper done in the next week or so. I've been pretty busy with the Phasma project though.

Post here if you want a flametrooper helmet and I'll PM you with payment info.

I would be way interested in a full snow trooper helmet.

Also i saw your working on the body parts as well. Will you be selling the whole costume and if so how much?

these look great! What is the cost for a snowtrooper?

I would be way interested in a full snow trooper helmet.

Also i saw your working on the body parts as well. Will you be selling the whole costume and if so how much?

I still need to finish the snowtrooper face before I'll be ready to work up a price.

I doubt I'll be selling the whole costume. Best I'll likely do is to offer sets of raw cast armor parts. The rest is a sewing headache that I really don't want.

I still need to finish the snowtrooper face before I'll be ready to work up a price.

I doubt I'll be selling the whole costume. Best I'll likely do is to offer sets of raw cast armor parts. The rest is a sewing headache that I really don't want.

Well count me in on the helmet and body parts. Please put me on your list when you have worked up a price

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back