Limited Run Star Wars Ep7 Flametrooper and Snowtrooper Helmet Kits

Almost ready for rubber:
[

First I'm going to wet sand it to about 600-grit and then wax the hell out of it so the castings will come out shiny.

Post here if you'd like to be added to the list.

I still need a couple more deposits in order to have enough cash to buy the moldmaking materials.

Post here if you'd like to get in on this run.

Still awaiting deposits from a few more folks. I've sent PMs.

If anyone else is interested in getting a kit, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

Moldmaking has begun:

I'll be thickening the whole thing tomorrow (Thursday) and hopefully have time to do the mothermold by the weekend.

In other news, I've got a build thread going with more details: LINK

If anyone else is interested in getting a kit, please post here and I'll PM you with payment info.​

Here's more:

That's the fiberglass mothermold. I should have the first copy of the helmet body out of the mold today. I still need to mold the aerators though, so if you're interested in getting in on this run at the reduced pre-order price, you've still got time.

Right now I've got six people on the interest list but only two have sent deposits. I've PM'ed the folks who haven't sent money yet.

Again, bear in mind that the pre-order price will only be available until I've cast a complete kit. So far I've only cast the main bodies of the helmet:

I couldn't resist the urge to paint one of them right away:

That, and have the girlfriend test-fit it:

I should have the aerator prototypes finished shortly. Then I'll be pouring some silicone on them and I should have kits ready to ship as soon as tomorrow morning.

If you're interested in getting in on the run, POST HERE and I'll PM you with payment info.

Right now I've got six people on the interest list but only two have sent deposits. I've PM'ed the folks who haven't sent money yet.

I see - just a list always makes me feel better :) You could list all those who said they wanted one but mark those who have paid?

I didn't manage to get the aerators molded yesterday. I wanted to make sure that the paint would have plenty of time to dry:

I should be pouring the rubber this morning.

I'll be back in the shop and casting more kits tomorrow.

Post here if you'd like a helmet and I'll PM you with payment info.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back