Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens TIE Pilot Helmets, Chest Boxes, and Armor

Shoulder widget prototypes are done:

I've also cast the first few sets of gauntlets. Yesterday I trimmed a pair to make sure the parts would fit properly. Here's the result:

Today I'll finish smoothing out the belt boxes and get them ready to mold as well:

If you'd like to get a kit, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Thanks for looking.

First shipment of rubber hoses arrived yesterday. More should be coming shortly.

I molded the epaulette details last night. I'll be molding the belt boxes today. So everything is moving right along.

Post here if you'd like a kit and I'll PM you with the details.

There's always one last thing. In this case, it's the annoying little earplug knob detail. A closer look at all of the available reference images has convinced me that the end is not circular. Instead, it's more of an oblate egg shape. So I reshaped a handful of the cast knobs and yesterday I made a gang mold so I can get caught up on casting these:

I'll be casting the final pieces today, so I should be able to start invoicing folks on the beginning of the list tonight.

If you're interested in getting a kit, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Hello, I sent you a PM before I saw this thread, sorry if that's not Standard Operating Procedure! I am interested in a kit of armor for the First Order Pilot!

No problem. PM replied to.

If anyone else would like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Thanks for looking.

Beginning in the next few days. The "earplug" greeblies were the last thing I needed to mold. Now that I've got that mold done, it's just a matter of getting some more casts together and then invoicing folks in the order that I received deposits.

Here's one of the earplugs on my (very dusty) painted helmet:

Interested in everything but the helmet and hose. Would want chest, back, shoulders, belt, boxes, forearms, and glove armor if you are doing that as well.

Interested in everything but the helmet and hose. Would want chest, back, shoulders, belt, boxes, forearms, and glove armor if you are doing that as well.

PM Sent.

I don't think there is any glove armor.

If anyone else would like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back