Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens TIE Pilot Helmets, Chest Boxes, and Armor

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
If you've been following my EpVII build thread, you may have seen this image already:

That's the digital model I used to make the prototype for this helmet:

The chest boxes were made by hand:

I've also got the chest armor made up in sturdy, lightweight fiberglass:

I'm making two different sizes for the chest. The larger one will fit someone with about an XL T-shirt size. Here's my friend Matt trying it on:

He's about 5'10" and around 215lbs in this picture.

Here's a 5'0" tall girl wearing the smaller size:

At this point, kits have begun to ship. Here's a pic with the first few that were finished:

Additional progress photos will be posted here and in this Flickr album: LINK

Pricing:

Raw Cast helmet with aerators, visor attachment, bubble lenses, and greeblies: $230 plus shipping.

All of the helmet parts plus the three chest boxes and the rubber hose: $440 plus shipping.

All of the helmet parts, chest boxes, rubber hose, plus belt parts, fiberglass chest and shoulder armor, and resin cast forearms: $850 plus shipping.

As usual, I'll need a deposit in order to add you to the list. Once your parts are ready to ship, I'll send you a Paypal invoice for the balance plus shipping.

If you'd like to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

Last edited:
Re: First Order TIE Pilot Helmets, Chest Boxes, and Armor Sets

Any chance of an option for all armor bits/boxes for a pilot but no helmet?

That looks amazing! I am interested! Pm on its way!

Interested :)
I'll take a look at your progress but you can pm me anytime ;)

Will the helmets come finished (painted etc)?

Will the helmets come finished (painted etc)?

I'd be willing to offer a limited number of finished helmets for an additional cost.

Would love to get in on this run, please send me costs :)

PM sent.

If anyone else would like to get any of these parts, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Interested! I'm down for the whole shebang (chest, boxes, pauldrons, forearms, helmet). Let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested! I'm down for the whole shebang

PM Sent

Looks awesome. Seems to be others offering these, but you are further a long. Thoughts?

I think you are right on all the way around. Yes they look awesome. Yes there are others offering some of these pieces (but not all together). And yes, I am further along. Not much else to say.

I'm in for a raw helmet!

PM Sent.

Deposit has been sent! THANKS AGAIN!!

Deposit received. Thank you.

If anyone else would like to get any of these parts, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Just to sweeten the deal again, I'll be including a free First Order helmet stand for the first five people that get me deposits for helmets. It'll be the same stand that was seen in my Captain Phasma run:

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back