Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (First Finished Helmet P9!)

Re: Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet from digital model

I would like to buy on of the captain Phasma raw casts! Plz PM me

PM Sent.

I've laid up the third and final section of the fiberglass mothermold for the helmet:

The inside of the faceplate also got the mothermold treatment:

So tomorrow I'll drill these parts for bolt holes, then trim the edges, pry them apart, peel the mold off of the prototype, and cast the first copy of the helmet.

Once I post pics of the first kit out of the mold, I'll no longer be offering the pre-order deal.

Post here if you'd like to get in on this run and I'll PM you with details.

Deposit sent
Paypal Transaction ID: 73X59316US764540R

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd love to have one! Just a raw cast, though, since I'm on a budget. Thanks!

I'd love to have one! Just a raw cast, though, since I'm on a budget. Thanks!

PM Sent. You're just in time to be the last person who I'll give the pre-order price to. Because...

THE FIRST KIT IS OUT OF THE MOLDS!

I'm really happy with how this piece came out. Here's a closer shot.

If you'd like a kit, post here and I'll PM you with details.

Re: Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (FIRST KIT PICS on Page 4)

Looks awesome! Have you thought of a price for the finishing and chroming? I'm ready to pay in full

PM Sent. You're just in time to be the last person who I'll give the pre-order price to. Because...

THE FIRST KIT IS OUT OF THE MOLDS!

It looks great! PayPal has been sent, transaction ID 8XV83423NB952245J

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (FIRST KIT PICS on Page 4)

that came out super sexy!!

Great job, wow, love it!
I think I'm in the first 3 for the fully finished helmet, and the wait is killing me :)

New resin shipment will arrive in a couple of days. Then it will be time for all of the casting.

I'm also going to be ordering up my chroming stuffs. In the meantime, because I have poor impulse control, I couldn't resist the urge to grab the nearest can of silver spray paint just to see how it'd look:

It's not terrible, but she'll look awesome in proper chrome.

In other news, I've formed a few pairs of eye lenses:

As promised, these will be included with every helmet.

Post here if you'd like a kit and I'll PM you with payment info.

That's fantastic, great work on this if only the wife was over 6 foot she would have loved to wear one of these, truly great work

Awesome!

Can you do original Robocop next? :)

That's fantastic, great work on this if only the wife was over 6 foot she would have loved to wear one of these, truly great work

I'll be putting my girlfriend in a pair of lifts in order to get the height right. There's no reason your wife can't wear lifts.

what brand of spray paint was that?

That was Dupli-Color Chrome. It's not terrible, but the next paintjob will be a lot better.

Can you do original Robocop next? :)

There's other makers out there who've already nailed that one pretty well.

Can't find any active runs or sales for Robocop... I am sure if you start it, there will be many takers.

I already received a PM from you, am I on time to order one?, or Is it too late now?

Chris

I already received a PM from you, am I on time to order one?, or Is it too late now?

Now that I'm pulling casts out of the mold, it's too late for the pre-order pricing. I'm still taking orders at the regular price though. PM Sent.

If anyone else wants one, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

I am so excited about this! I am 6'1" tall, and I can hardly wait to get the complete set of armor together.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back