Limited Run Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet (First Finished Helmet P9!)

Re: Star Wars Ep VII Force Awakens Captain Phasma helmet from digital model

I'm likely interested in one of these chromed up. Please advise on when you have a total for that. Thanks!

what is the total chromed out for one? Can you alter the size or no?? total needed for deposit?

I haven't figured out how much it'll cost to get these finished, but it will be no more than $200 in addition to the cost of the raw cast.

When I start collecting deposits, it'll be $95 to put you on the list. When the helmet is ready to ship, I'll send you an invoice for the remaining cost plus shipping.

I will only be offering these in one size, scaled to match the other helmets that I've got going.

Shall I add you to the list?

I'm likely interested in one of these chromed up. Please advise on when you have a total for that. Thanks!

The exact cost will depend on how many people are in on the run. The more folks I get signed up, the less it will cost. In any case, it'll be less than $200 in addition to the cost of the raw kit.

You're on the list.

Last edited:

Progress:

Next I'll be filling in the seams where the carved parts fit together and get the whole thing polished up and ready to mold.

Note: the 3d-printed teardrop details aren't showing in either of these pics, but they are sitting on the bench.

This thing is going to be awesome.

Post here if you'd like one.

Hi, I would be interested in a helmet, but before I decide could you post a pic with the Anovos one side by side, I got burned with another seller (Not on the RPF) making "Phasma" helmets and really don't want it to happen again

Hi, I would be interested in a helmet, but before I decide could you post a pic with the Anovos one side by side

I don't own an Anovos helmet. A friend visited from out of town a while back and brought his and I took some key measurements off of it. It was almost exactly 11" wide.

Unless someone wants to give me their helmet, the best I can do for you is showing these 3 digital models side by side:

In the image above, the standard trooper is 11" wide. Phasma is a bit wider. The flametrooper is 11" wide as well. When I move the models so that they overlap, the dome on top is almost exactly the same size. the bulk of the differences in dimensions are in the skirt and the chin area. As it should be.

Hopefully this will make you feel better about the scale factor. It's sized similar to my eFx stormtrooper helmet.

Anybody else interested? It looks like we've got the six people we need in order to go ahead with this run.

Post here if you'd like a kit.

Last edited:

I've got the 6 people I need to go ahead with the run, but there's still room for more.

Post here if you'd like to get one.

Last edited:

Today I made quite a bit of progress smoothing out the prototype. Right now it looks about like so:

The teardrop details and grill aren't fixed in place yet. I'll be doing that after I'm done with all of the really rough filling and sanding is done.

Here's another shot in profile:

Finally, here it is next to my Master Replicas stormtrooper bucket for scale:

Looks about right to me.

If you'd like to get your hands on one of these helmets, post here and I'll add you to the list.

Really, really interested!

Forgive my ignorance (and a 5 month old keeping me awake at night, teething!) but will there be a chromed, unfinished kit?

[EDIT] And a ballpark cost of options :) Definitely want one, but just have to check my budget!

Last edited:

Can u expand the stand list to say...8? :)))

Really, really interested!

You're on the list. PM Sent.

Can u expand the stand list to say...8? :)))

Sure can. PM Sent.

Count me interested for a chrome finished bucket

You're on the list. PM Sent.

In fact, at this point I've sent PMs to everyone who has expressed interest. This run is definitely a go and I'm now collecting deposits. Once you've sent your deposit, please post here so we can keep everything transparent.

If you want a helmet, please post here.

Deposit sent. I'm in for the FINISHED helmet :)

Thanks Shawn!

Deposit sent, also interested in fully chromed helmet

Put me down for an unfinished...is it ok if I opt for finished a week from now?

Deposit sent.

Deposit sent, also interested in fully chromed helmet

Deposits received.

Put me down for an unfinished...is it ok if I opt for finished a week from now?

PM sent. It'll still be a bit before I start doing finish work on the castings. So there's plenty of time for you to make up your mind.

I would like to buy on of the captain Phasma raw casts! They look amazing!!!!

I would like to buy on of the captain Phasma raw casts! They look amazing!!!!

PM sent.

Deposit sent !

Deposit received. Thank you.

I neglected to post an update pic last night when I got home. Here's how the prototype looks right now:

I still need to adjust the groove along the bottom edge of the helmet, but it's looking pretty good. Note that the teardrop details and the grill mesh are not attached in the above pic. I'm keeping them separate so I don't end up fuzzing any of the detail while I'm still in the sanding and filling stage for the helmet.

If you want one, post here and I'll PM you with payment info.

Deposit sent yesterday. Looking stellar.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back