Star Wars Credits and Coinage - References and Recreation

Found them, thank you, they look like a similar thickness to the Imperial Credits.
View attachment 1648677
They are thicker than the Imperial credits because the rectangles stick out from the surface. The base thickness is similar I think. They were included as a bonus for some Hasbro Black Series Characters from the series. Some of the Hasbro ones don't match what's seen in the show.

Attachments

• FiveDifferentCreditsSoldWIthHasbro.jpg
    FiveDifferentCreditsSoldWIthHasbro.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 53
HyperspaceProps just released their New Republic credits. They look great. I have some on the way.

HyperspaceProps just released their New Republic credits. They look great. I have some on the way.

I agree. They do look good.

The only downside as that they are thinner than the Galaxy’s Edge coins. But, to keep the cost down, I understand that they had to make that concession. They will still be highly valued at the Sabacc table.

I have been looking at new republic coins available.

Previously, these were available.
Here is a review that compares them to the ones at Galaxy’s Edge.
View attachment 1606598

Now there appears to be some new offering. These capture some of the missing details that are found on the Galaxy’s Edge version minus the LFL logo.

These all appear to be the same coins from various sellers…

The downside to the new Etsy coins is that if you buy the two coins, it will cost you more than if you bought the full set of four at Galaxy’s Edge (Which I do have).

View attachment 1606599
I think Shadowfoil’s are the best I’ve seen, I hope he does the other two designs.

I wish there was a seller that did accurate versions of all of them.

In the meantime, I wonder how they did the Billfold, Is it magnets?

I wish there was a seller that did accurate versions of all of them.

In the meantime, I wonder how they did the Billfold, Is it magnets?
I don't remember the details right now but for ages all the YouTube channels I follow were being sponsored by someone selling a "quick wallet" that held all your credit cards and fanned them out like that. It wasn't exactly the same, but Luthen's could be an off-the-shelf item they adapted.

In the Star Wars YouTube news they took a look at various Andor props including Luthen's Bill Fold which included a great close up view. They're essentially more detailed versions of the ones seen previously.

View attachment 1648963

View attachment 1648964
I wonder if the Concept Artists would be willing to put up their art for it because it would be good to get a good look at the cards out of the fold and see the full design.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back