Star Wars Archives: 1977-1983

WOW! The Holiday Special saber is now canon. Let the prices on Graflites soar!

I ordered a copy the day they hit Amazon and mine's been pushed back until Jan as well :-/

Is that a toggle switch and plate on the holiday saber control box? Where did these people find these weird ass switches!

Nothing new with Royal guards. Some Vader shots were new to me, but I’m not a Vader expert. I’m sure many of them were already out there.

I do have something new I will be posting in just a bit. It’s a “new” lightsaber.

Ok..thanks for looking.

Went to the Taschen store for a peek... holy crap the book is huge. Like physically huge.

I had intend to flip and pic, but that wasn't realistic so I just had to buy the whole thing of course.

Went to the Taschen store for a peek... holy crap the book is huge. Like physically huge.

I had intend to flip and pic, but that wasn't realistic so I just had to buy the whole thing of course.

Do you have access to a hi res scanner? I went to staples today to get some quotes but theirs is down...

Largest and heaviest book I’ve ever owned.

I too was pretty amazed at the size of the box on my step, damn heavy too..

No scanner, but I have some tricks.

There's so many saber pics it's crazy. Like, stuff we've seen from slightly different angles.

I like this one-- clamp lever down, box perfectly at 3:00

Attachments

• 1AFF2447-9DC4-43D0-92B1-1356FE230DE3.jpeg
    1AFF2447-9DC4-43D0-92B1-1356FE230DE3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 363
those have a small diameter emitter plate which make me think V2, but there isn't that much visible nipple (I know..)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back