Star Wars Andor (Disney+ TV series)

I can’t really understand why people are so upset over red brick houses and buildings. We had no problem with characters living in caves, and adobe domes, or even shiny metal and glass buildings on high-ranking planets, but red bricks! Oh my goodness! That is so not Star Wars!

And, is that character wearing a hoodie! Oh my goodness! It’s not like Luke Skywalker, and princess Leia didn’t wear ponchos on Endor.

Isn’t it just possible that out of thousands of inhabited planets, some of them would resemble what we see today?
Yeah, but were they real ponchos or Sears ponchos?

Last edited:
Just watched the first three episodes and truthfully, I was bored. Felt like the first two were hours long. I'll push my way through but this is just kinds of plain for me. Doesn't feel very Star Wars to me. Still better than she hulk. LOL
I see it as character building. I’d rather this than jump right into it like they did with Kenobi and then make him a character I didn’t recognize.

Maybe all the clothes look like from earth cuz they're gonna Battlestar the ending!

Maybe these guys colonize earth?

I haven't watched any of this yet... Do I win a "No Prize*"?

*Kids may not get this...

I like how they had to explain the "pincer" tactic. I like the way they are shooting and framing things. The music doesn't feel like star wars, besides a few visual background elements nothing really feels like star wars in this show so far.

Gotta ask. Do you think is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I don't know, it kind of feels like ordering a milk shake and getting an ice cream cone and a glass of milk and being told it's a "deconstructed" milk shake. Sounds fancy....

Then again there's still 5 more episodes left? how many episodes is this show?

Maybe all the clothes look like from earth cuz they're gonna Battlestar the ending!

Maybe these guys colonize earth?

You could be right….if I recall correctly, hoodies were indeed part of the Cylon’s plan.

C44640AD-32AF-41EB-BBD4-F58F80F11734.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back