Star Wars Andor (Disney+ TV series)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nitz146

It could be good. Would rather of had a series based on Chirrut and Baze. Hopefully we'll get to see more of K2 though.

sztriki

Sr Member
I find it kinda funny that most of the commenters regarding this series on FB and various pages are more excited about the prospect of seeing K2SO again than Cassian, but hey, it could be fun. :)

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
I find it kinda funny that most of the commenters regarding this series on FB and various pages are more excited about the prospect of seeing K2SO again than Cassian, but hey, it could be fun. :)

I think that just shows how well they wrote and played K2SO. I didn't have any real reaction to Lando's droid from Solo. Heck I don't even remember the name!

This is something that might get me to subscribe.

azheat01

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The last two Star Wars offerings (Solo and TLJ) have left me empty inside. But, I loved Luna's Cassian Andor and I'm actually very happy to see this. I think K2's humor was spot on, he stole the show IMO in Rogue One and I hope he's a significant part of this. He is proof that good comedy can exist in the Star Wars universe when done right, especially when the tone of the movie is darker. Please, please do this right.

HMSwolfe

Sr Member
I like Diego Luna. I also thought Cassian had the most potential as a character out of all the non-characters in Rogue One, so I’ve been interested since they announced the show way back before D+. Could be good—could go bad. I have a little more hope it could be good now that all the characters I don’t like are getting their own shows, so hopefully less likely to show up in this one, but they could just be doubling down and doing the same fan service schtick for all the new SW content.

Psab keel

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Won't it rob the tension out of watching this knowing he will never die in the show? I mean the threat will be there but he'll likely come across invincible knowing he will survive the entire series only to die in Rogue One? I'll gladly skip this one.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.