Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

Technically, Kanan was never a full Jedi. At the time of the fall of the Old Republic, Kanan was only a Padawan, the Jedi were effectively wiped out before he could finish his training and be called a Jedi Knight.

You're master ahs deceived you. . . . ? In other words, you are master has deceived you . . . :D I should add, that I mean no offense, but I am something of a grammar Nazi.
So luke isn’t consider a Jedi?
Ah… ah! See what I did? Lol

If the average Rebel saw someone with a lightsaber, they are probably not going to split hairs on who is currently in the order, who was actually knighted, or whatever. So they would probably say Jedi.

I wasn't as put off by the Inquisitors, other than their dumb as heck helicopter lightsabers. That might be THE dumbest thing ever in SW. The Inquisitors were in the EU, but usually they were more intel based. They would track down the Jedi and then Vader would come in an take them out. I know some carried lightsabers and could use the Force, but I don't remember them actively hunting Jedi, as in going after and actually killing them.

If the average Rebel saw someone with a lightsaber, they are probably not going to split hairs on who is currently in the order, who was actually knighted, or whatever. So they would probably say Jedi.

I wasn't as put off by the Inquisitors, other than their dumb as heck helicopter lightsabers. That might be THE dumbest thing ever in SW. The Inquisitors were in the EU, but usually they were more intel based. They would track down the Jedi and then Vader would come in an take them out. I know some carried lightsabers and could use the Force, but I don't remember them actively hunting Jedi, as in going after and actually killing them.
Honestly man, I think for my slave 1 be the sarlac pit has to be the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen in Star Wars..

I’m not picking on you, I’m just trying to relate

Yeah I much preferred the EU take on the Inquisitors and the notion that it was Vader that spent much of the 20 years hunting the Jedi down.

I don't recall anyone in the OT flipping out because Luke was a Jedi. The only one who seemed to flip out was luke when he found out Ben was one and his dad was killed by one.

Yeah but that was a vision, so it depends if you count that.

It was a vision? I was probably playing Tapped Out while watching it.

IIRC it was a Force vision within the Jedi Temple on Lothal. Kanan battles the Inquisitor/Temple Guard who then knights him. I think
He beats the guard and we learn it was yoda the whole time

When that happened I knew kanans fate was sealed and he was dying when the season was done

“last of the Jedi you shall be”

Sorry what I mean was in rotj when he tells luke he’s the last one, that tells me Kanan isn’t alive in rotj..

I figured kanan was going to die in the show

Kanan was known as “the last padawan” the only padawan to survive order 66. When yoda force Skype knighted him.. I knew he was good as gone

Sorry what I mean was in rotj when he tells luke he’s the last one, that tells me Kanan isn’t alive in rotj..

I figured kanan was going to die in the show

Kanan was known as “the last padawan” the only padawan to survive order 66. When yoda force Skype knighted him.. I knew he was good as gone
He was the last Padawan… except Cal Kestis… and Grogu… and whoever else they invent next :lol:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back