Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

Must be nice to have all the time in the world to watch everything, even things that are awful from start to finish so that you're giving it a fair shot. It's ok for people to criticize if they aren't trolling, being hyper negative, repeating themselves or being obnoxious about it. Let it go, people are different and have different expectations.
Sure, I agree with you 100%! But my question is: the age of the audience. Is all of those SW series made for 6 year old?

I think that's fair, but at the same time, this is what i'm concerned about. Audiences nowadays are quick to make up their mind on a piece of media, specifically TV, because of their bad experiences with other shows/movies. Now, am I trying to dismiss people's fair opinions on such shows/movies? Absolutely not, but because of these bad experiences, people are inherently more impatient with their shows, even if they haven't finished them yet.

I wish people would let their opinions on other shows/movies not sway their expectations & experience when watching another show, but of course, I can't control that. I can only hope people see things to the end to make a final consensus.
I don't disagree either....just saying, last time i did, i got 3rd degree burns :) I'll see how this turns out though and am very much looking forward to Ahsoka whenever it airs.

Being a fan, I tend to give anything SW more benefit of a doubt than I normally would for anything else. I rarely stop watching something early, though I will certainly criticize what I don’t like.
Fully agree for myself. I like the MCU but I haven’t watched Shang-Chi, Eternals, or Hawkeye, yet there’s no way I would be skipping that much Star Wars content. It’s just part of my brain at this point, I’ll give SW a chance. I even rewatch the ST occasionally and while I’ll gripe at a lot of it I would still rather watch it than a lot of other stuff, because I find comfort in the universe of the movies.

Being a fan, I tend to give anything SW more benefit of a doubt than I normally would for anything else. I rarely stop watching something early, though I will certainly criticize what I don’t like.
Same but I will stop watching something lol. SW hasn't been delivering for me since season 1 of the Mandalorian. I've been a fan for more than 40 years so I'm likely going to give most SW shows, movies, comics and books more than what I feel is a fair chance. With that said more than halfway through something if its not working for me, I'm done. Life is short and time is precious. People really are giving TBOBF way more slack than it deserves IMO but I get it. It's SW and Boba Fett. Everyone wants it to be great.

Ahsoka has potential, I really like a lot about her character. I'll watch unless I feel like I'm wasting my time. Hopefully it will be great.

Same but I will stop watching something lol. SW hasn't been delivering for me since season 1 of the Mandalorian. I've been a fan for more than 40 years so I'm likely going to give most SW shows, movies, comics and books more than what I feel is a fair chance. With that said more than halfway through something if its not working for me, I'm done. Life is short and time is precious. People really are giving TBOBF way more slack than it deserves IMO but I get it. It's SW and Boba Fett. Everyone wants it to be great.

Ahsoka has potential, I really like a lot about her character. I'll watch unless I feel like I'm wasting my time. Hopefully it will be great.
I’m the same way.. 3/4 episodes in if I can’t connect I don’t finish it

Fully agree for myself. I like the MCU but I haven’t watched Shang-Chi, Eternals, or Hawkeye, yet there’s no way I would be skipping that much Star Wars content. It’s just part of my brain at this point, I’ll give SW a chance. I even rewatch the ST occasionally and while I’ll gripe at a lot of it I would still rather watch it than a lot of other stuff, because I find comfort in the universe of the movies.

I just watched Shang Chi and it was really good. If you like martial arts movies, it's basically that with super powers. I started Hawkeye and it's pretty good so far. Eternals would probably be at the bottom on the entire list of Marvel movies. It was just boring IMO.

I have hope for this show because, like someone said, Ahsoka is Filoni's baby, so I don't think he would intentionally mess it up. But I am less than impressed with Boba Fett so far. If I want a SW fix, I keep going back to the older movies, games, and books.

I've never really gotten the appeal of Ahsoka but she has a dedicated following so I would hope they do it right. I'll definitely be watching it, if for no other reason than I think it will have considerable implications for this particular period we are covering.

I've never really gotten the appeal of Ahsoka but she has a dedicated following so I would hope they do it right. I'll definitely be watching it, if for no other reason than I think it will have considerable implications for this particular period we are covering.
Im obsessed with her, it really wasn’t until rebels where I became overly obsessed. During the time of rebels she was my Kenobi..

Seeing her in mando was amazing

I will say I liked what I saw of Rebels more than TCW but I just couldn't get into it. I've only seen a few episodes of the TCW but never have really tried to take the time to watch. The animated shows don't do much for me though I know some swear by them.

I did like Rebels, my only complaint was that there are too many Jedi running around in the Rebellion at that point. The surviving Jedi probably listened to the beacon and went into hiding. It kind of cheapens when Luke shows up, because like I've said before, someone would tell him "Hey we had these three other Jedi (Ahsoka, blind dude?, and Ezra) running around for a while. We're glad you showed up too though!" :rolleyes:

I did like Rebels, my only complaint was that there are too many Jedi running around in the Rebellion at that point. The surviving Jedi probably listened to the beacon and went into hiding. It kind of cheapens when Luke shows up, because like I've said before, someone would tell him "Hey we had these three other Jedi (Ahsoka, blind dude?, and Ezra) running around for a while. We're glad you showed up too though!" :rolleyes:
I get where your coming from but they covered their tracks

I was a firm believer that kanan had to or was going to die because of yoda’s statement “last of the Jedi will you be” to luke

Once yoda knighted kanan I knew his fate was sealed

So kanan a Jedi knight dies in the 4th season, then ezra who was never knighted and only was ranked as a padawan he got lost in the unknown regions

Then we have Ahoska who was kicked out of the Jedi order, though she doesn’t admit to being a Jedi she still practices it

The inquisitors is what turned me off.. there was so many of them.. I liked the idea of vader hunting each one down by himself and his 501st army..

When they brought in the inquisitors, thought it made more sense to have more help to hunt them down.. all the lightsabers running around the galaxy was a turn off

Especially helicopter double bladed lightsabers…

I get where your coming from but they covered their tracks

I was a firm believer that kanan had to or was going to die because of yoda’s statement “last of the Jedi will you be” to luke

Once yoda knighted kanan I knew his fate was sealed

So kanan a Jedi knight dies in the 4th season, then ezra who was never knighted and only was ranked as a padawan he got lost in the unknown regions

Technically, Kanan was never a full Jedi. At the time of the fall of the Old Republic, Kanan was only a Padawan, the Jedi were effectively wiped out before he could finish his training and be called a Jedi Knight.

“You’re master has deceived you into believing you can become a Jedi”
You're master has deceived you. . . . ? In other words, you are master has deceived you . . . :D I should add, that I mean no offense, but I am something of a grammar Nazi.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back