Star Wars Ahsoka (tv series)

I do hope that Dave can step back from Ahsoka as a character and give some other people space to play with her. He’s seemingly very protective which I understand, but I would hate for her to be stifled by it.

I do hope that Dave can step back from Ahsoka as a character and give some other people space to play with her. He’s seemingly very protective which I understand, but I would hate for her to be stifled by it.
I don’t know if I can agree with this just yet, maybe once Kenobi is released

That will give me a sense of trusting others lol

I would still want him to have input as a creator/producer, but also allow the character to grow if someone else brought a good idea to the table

You know how I feel after all this fett stuff?
C12B0437-131B-4D4D-B40C-EC30F6FA2084.gif

Lol I love sin bad in this part lol laugh every time

Filoni has a big crush on Ahsoka so surely to goodness he will do her justice to her fans' satisfaction! I do understand the trepidation over these shows. The more there are, the greater the chance of really messing things up! I feel like that even moreso for the Obi-wan show.

Filoni has a big crush on Ahsoka so surely to goodness he will do her justice to her fans' satisfaction! I do understand the trepidation over these shows. The more there are, the greater the chance of really messing things up! I feel like that even moreso for the Obi-wan show.
after fett i have zero faith in kenobi, i hope im wrong i really do

I said that about the sequels ..... and that turned out worse than I thought!
I think that's fair, but at the same time, this is what i'm concerned about. Audiences nowadays are quick to make up their mind on a piece of media, specifically TV, because of their bad experiences with other shows/movies. Now, am I trying to dismiss people's fair opinions on such shows/movies? Absolutely not, but because of these bad experiences, people are inherently more impatient with their shows, even if they haven't finished them yet.

I wish people would let their opinions on other shows/movies not sway their expectations & experience when watching another show, but of course, I can't control that. I can only hope people see things to the end to make a final consensus.

Must be nice to have all the time in the world to watch everything, even things that are awful from start to finish so that you're giving it a fair shot. It's ok for people to criticize if they aren't trolling, being hyper negative, repeating themselves or being obnoxious about it. Let it go, people are different and have different expectations.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back