Star Trek Prop Collection - VERY PICTURE INTENSIVE!

Here are a few new ones. I have actually had all the pieces parts for some time, but finally got around to cutting the graphics. Captains Log PADDs...

AutoPADDs.jpg

Let's see about some of your questions...

I have done some very basic builds, but in general my modeling skills suck. I take claim for making the clear PADDs since I designed them, but really it was the print shop who did all the work. Lucky I've met some really talented prop builders over the years who have made all these fun goodies.

The Klingon disrupters are ICONs, HMS, Richard Coyle, and one was made by a member here. The Klingon gavel is a piece made by the Franklin Mint. You can still find those on eBay from time to time. Lastly, the big Enterprise is a Rich Long kit that was build by a model company in Florida.

Here is the display for my other new screen used PADD. This one is screen matched to the 7th season TNG episode "Force of Nature." Big thank you to Rick for the hand signed drawing and to Dietrich for the screen cap images.

also, coming soon....

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back