Star Trek Prop Collection - VERY PICTURE INTENSIVE!

This is really one of the most superior Trek collections that I have ever seen! I also love the way you have displayed it all.

How long have you been collecting all of that? Looks like several decades of work, at least!

Boy, I would love to have even one shelf of any of that. It's just all so museum-worthy!!

I couldn't even guess at a value for the collection. This isn't even everything (although its certainly the majority) I just am out of room to display things and don't want to overcrowd the shelves. I have been collecting trek props since I was about 16. I loved the playmates role play toys, and when that line dried up I found my first PADD and got the prop bug from there.

No problem...

- - - Updated - - -

Tongo Cards:

31.jpg

I... I think I might be in love with you. Or at least that collection. :)

I have to admit, that top phaser rifle? I think it's actually better than the one we use on my series.

Thanks Misty. Your pretty cute, but I'm not too into dead zombie chicks. If you ever make it down from the D you can stop over and check em out.

That is truly an amazing collection! My jaw was just dropping further and further toward the floor with every photo.
Can I ask where you got the silver 'C' shaped stands that support both the TOS phaser and communicator? I have been wondering how to display mine and that stand is just perfect!

Those stands were made by a member here many years ago and are unfortunately not available anymore. If you wanna PM me I may be able to dig up an extra.

Very nice collection and it is well presented! Impressive! All my props are in storage in wood crates wrapped in towels. This inspires me to pull them out and put them on display.

Here is a neat screen used prop from my collection to share. It's Geordi's personal engineering PADD used throughout the seventh season of TNG and on ST: Generations. The drawings are hand signed renderings of the PADD by Rick Sternbach.

I have so many questions but I promise to take my time and not fan-boy you too much!

So are these pieces that you've collected over the years or have you made some of them too? Right now I'd love to make a couple of phaser rifles but I'm only just starting out. I was a huge fan of the TNG back when I was a teen (I'm hitting 34 next month!) but I'm getting back into it with a vengeance!

Awesome stuff...

What is the history/source on:
--The movie/TNG era Klingon disruptors
--The klingon gavel
--The Enterprise E

My favorite tems in your collection!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back