Star Trek Picard Season Three

I don't think there are that many long term Trek fans who were not disappointed with it. I stuck it out for season 1 but was only able to get through the first 3 episodes, if even that, of season 2 before calling it quits. Based on what I heard about it I'm very glad I did.

Bring back Armus, and kill off all of the Kurtzman trek-mess.
tar2.jpg

I will say that the only good thing about Bad Robot, is the actual robot. I think it’s cute.

After watching "ALIAS"..... "bad wobot" :p

They’ve been avoiding Spiner in ALL pictures and promotional items. They say he’s playing a ’new established’ character.

Looking at the picture of Geordi, the trailer showed someone in the shadows standing in front of him, while Geordi is staring at him with the twinkle in his eye. So, a ‘new established’ character…

Let me call it…Data’s memories have been downloaded into someone we’ve seen B 4.

A9C46F35-453D-4646-B0D3-436B7A922F9C.jpeg

They’ve been avoiding Spiner in ALL pictures and promotional items. They say he’s playing a ’new established’ character.

Looking at the picture of Geordi, the trailer showed someone in the shadows standing in front of him, while Geordi is staring at him with the twinkle in his eye. So, a ‘new established’ character…

Let me call it…Data’s memories have been downloaded into someone we’ve seen B 4.

View attachment 1615208

I wonder….will he be “Bloated B4” with the funky hairline that looks like a Spirit Halloween Store wig?

EC2BB212-413A-41DD-8EF7-C3C03FCDF548.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back