Star Trek Picard Season Three

The Terminator

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bring back Armus, and kill off all of the Kurtzman trek-mess.
tar2.jpg

I will say that the only good thing about Bad Robot, is the actual robot. I think it’s cute.

After watching "ALIAS"..... "bad wobot" :p

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
They’ve been avoiding Spiner in ALL pictures and promotional items. They say he’s playing a ’new established’ character.

Looking at the picture of Geordi, the trailer showed someone in the shadows standing in front of him, while Geordi is staring at him with the twinkle in his eye. So, a ‘new established’ character…

Let me call it…Data’s memories have been downloaded into someone we’ve seen B 4.

A9C46F35-453D-4646-B0D3-436B7A922F9C.jpeg

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
They’ve been avoiding Spiner in ALL pictures and promotional items. They say he’s playing a ’new established’ character.

Looking at the picture of Geordi, the trailer showed someone in the shadows standing in front of him, while Geordi is staring at him with the twinkle in his eye. So, a ‘new established’ character…

Let me call it…Data’s memories have been downloaded into someone we’ve seen B 4.

View attachment 1615208

I wonder….will he be “Bloated B4” with the funky hairline that looks like a Spirit Halloween Store wig?

EC2BB212-413A-41DD-8EF7-C3C03FCDF548.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.