Star Trek Picard Season Three

I gave up on Picard after that first episode in series 1, with all the contemporary speech and weird characterisation and then reading how Chabon wanted to deliberately p**s off the fans really didn't sit well with me and showed disrespect for the legacy of what had been done before and the fans.
I also recall seeing an interview where Patrick Stewart said this won't be a repeat of TNG, yet now after a pretty divisive two series they seem to be doing a repeat of TNG by bringing all the cast back not to mention all the likely cameos. This does feel like a desperate attempt to win fans back since the show has been cancelled and they want to try and end on a high.

Sadly I've given up on Star Trek, the show isn't the one I became obsessed with from my teenage years into adulthood.
I'll wait for the reliable Red Letter Media overview of the series rather than wasting time watching the show, the showrunners lost any and all goodwill from me a long time ago.

Patrick Stewart said this won't be a repeat of TNG, yet now after a pretty divisive two series they seem to be doing a repeat of TNG by bringing all the cast back not to mention all the likely cameos. This does feel like a desperate attempt to win fans back since the show has been cancelled and they want to try and end on a high.
I hadn’t thought about cameos. Barkley, Troi’s mother, though in stock footage as a hologram transmission, The Doctor, Quark… Who else?

I hadn’t thought about cameos. Barkley, Troi’s mother, though in stock footage as a hologram transmission, The Doctor, Quark… Who else?
O'Brien, Alexander, The Bringolds, Minuette, Armus, Zorn, Lt. Lefler, Cadet Locarno, the Binars, Commander Shelby, Captain Phillipa Louvois, Commander Orfil Quinteros, Dr. Leah Brahms and of course, Boothby the Groundskeeper.

Did I miss anybody?

In all honesty I don't care. I don't mean that as insult to your question but I know from the previous rubbish that the Kurtzman gang have churned out that this won't be anything like what I consider to be proper Star Trek, that I'm not bothered who is in it.

I personally hope Reginod and his captain show up to “make things go”

700F9CB8-D524-49A1-82E8-8AFEC5B13278.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back