Star Trek Klingon Cruiser /Kronos One "Greeblie" Parts IDs

star-art

Sr Member
For anyone who might be willing to help, I'm trying to ID these parts. Here in this first post, these bits are from Kronos One from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Work was done on the filming model circa 1991 so all of the model kits in question would have been available at any time up until then. Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to help! :)

PS I apologize for the poor quality of these images. Unfortunately, this is the best I have right now. :(

Attachments

• 01EngineOUTBOARD-REAR-MAP.jpg
    01EngineOUTBOARD-REAR-MAP.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 02EngineOUTBOARD-REAR-ALT.png
    02EngineOUTBOARD-REAR-ALT.png
    2 MB · Views: 219
  • 03EngineOUTBOARD-FRONT-MAP.jpg
    03EngineOUTBOARD-FRONT-MAP.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 04EngineOUTBOARD-FRONT-ALT1.png
    04EngineOUTBOARD-FRONT-ALT1.png
    3 MB · Views: 203
  • 05EngineINBOARD-FRONT-MAP.jpg
    05EngineINBOARD-FRONT-MAP.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
This one has me curious. It was placed on K'T'Inga sometime during the making of Star Trek: The Motion Picture (1979). The part is wedge-shaped with a pin sticking out one side. As seen here, it's about 1/4-inch long from front to back. There are many copies of this part all over the model so I'm guessing there were multiples of it in the donor kit.

Attachments

• MainBodyTRIANGLE-PART.png
    MainBodyTRIANGLE-PART.png
    518.6 KB · Views: 180
For anyone who might be willing to help, I'm trying to ID these parts. Here in this first post, these bits are from Kronos One from Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country. Work was done on the filming model circa 1991 so all of the model kits in question would have been available at any time up until then. Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to help! :)

PS I apologize for the poor quality of these images. Unfortunately, this is the best I have right now. :(
I don't know the kit but the C parts are WWII German Panzerfaust. Maybe from a Tamiya german weapons kit 1/35

inner front of warp engine image-
I can see a couple of Leopold parts below EE and Y, which indicates the other parts are incredibly tiny. The idler wheel off a panzer IV for GG- the small horizontal piece is very nondescript. Magazine drum off an mg 34 perhaps another part the upper right.
Is that Blade Runner etch I can see being used as an engine grille?

X1 is from a tamiya armored car german, probably sdkfz 222

Maybe we could see this one day:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back