Star Trek Gold Enterprise D needs help

Darth Goofy

:)Hi everyone! Hope you're having a good day. Well as the title says, I need help restoring the 7th Anniversary Gold Enterprise. I had it for a long time now and is loosing his original golden color. Lights and sound still works even with the corrosion in the battery port. So that said, here are some questions for you: Is there a product I can use to revive the color? If not, Should I paint it metallic gold? Where can I find reprolabels for it? Thanks: Now some pics for reference.

Original color & package (this one is not mine, I Google it for color reference)
ShipEnterprise7thAnn.gif

gallery_179_41_1112138.jpg

This are from mine:
DSCF2057.jpg

DSCF2041.jpg

DSCF2043.jpg

DSCF2045.jpg

DSCF2047.jpg

More at: Star Trek pictures by darthgoofy1 - Photobucket

Last edited:
Is that the result of the paint ozidizing? if so you may be able to use one of those over the counter chemical tarnish removers - non abrasive... I'm not fluent on their names etc. But whatever you try - test it on a non visible surface to see what it does...

Jedi Dade

Hard to tell for sure from pictures but it almost looks like it might come back with just gloss clear coat. Maybe try lightly wetting it to see how it looks :confused

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back