Limited Run Star Trek - Edith Keeler Prop Newspapers - The City on the Edge of Forever

The Star Trek IV San Francisco Register newspapers have been shipped to me by the printers, and I should receive them no later than Monday.

My current shipping estimate for the Edith Keeler papers is still around 3 weeks from now, but definitely no later than November 15.

The Star Trek IV newspapers have arrived and are ready to ship. I have these available separately in another thread if anyone just wants the ST IV papers. All Edith Keeler sets will include one of these as a free extra.

ST4 1.jpg

ST4 2.jpg

I am expecting to have the Keeler newspapers finished in the first week of November, and should have them back from the printer and ready to ship no later than the week of November 8.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of low-res test prints of the final artwork on 8.5"x11" paper.

The printing company will have the actual newspapers ready to ship in a day or two, and I should receive them by the end of the week.

ST1.png

Last edited:
Any remaining orders that have not yet shipped will be going out later this morning. They are still available if anyone else wants a set.

Received my shipping notice—excellent!

Any chance that you would be interested in reproducing The Gallian magazine from the episode “Bread and Circuses” (complete with the Jupiter 8 advertisement)?

I missed out when there were small runs of the magazine produced, in the past.

08B8DDD4-3AE7-4BFD-93B7-3BAD80969C13.jpeg

0F63AE59-61BA-4EFC-B716-87FDB18904B7.jpeg

Received my shipping notice—excellent!

Any chance that you would be interested in reproducing The Gallian magazine from the episode “Bread and Circuses” (complete with the Jupiter 8 advertisement)?

I missed out when there were small runs of the magazine produced, in the past.

View attachment 1513151

View attachment 1513150

I'll see what I can do. Is there any better reference for this? I know the full ad exists in some form, but I'm not sure about the cover. This would have been another Earl Hays Press prop.

I'll see what I can do. Is there any better reference for this? I know the full ad exists in some form, but I'm not sure about the cover. This would have been another Earl Hays Press prop.
I don’t know of any better reference, unfortunately, other than the images from the episode.

Received mine, today. Absolutely fantastic job. The prop replicas I didn’t know I needed, but am now in love with. Gonna have to frame and hang mine. The extra copies, the San Francisco Register replica, and the bonus card are all far above and beyond the call of duty, too. Bravo, and thanks!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back